All Australians This Shit Is For You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^You suck. You always dodge questions. And if he wanted , he could just ban you for being a lying asshole. There's no internet court, lmao, so he doesn't HAVE to have a reason.
Anyways, he never said he would ban you. he said he would ban those ip addresses, since you claim they aren't yours. You pretty much admitted now that they are yours, kentucky boy.

Famou$ 187

Your a fucking asshole! Ouch. I know you are but what am I? lmao.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So then the IP's are yours right? If not its safe to test it out and ban those IP's, i mean, if you really know for sure that your IP isn't in Kentucky, then you're safe. Unless your are in fact admitting that the IP's are yours.

Famou$ 187

Of course everyone wants me banned. Because I am a threat to everyone on here. I am the baddest thing to ever step foot on this forum. And no those sir are not my ips. Who givesa fuck a ip anyway?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yeah you're a threat. Every post I read of yours causes my intellignece to decrease. You are threatening to make me as stupid as you are.

Famou$ 187

Use a new line. How many times has that been used? I'm smarter than your fucking ass. Why So Serial?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Soooo what's your issue with the banning of the IP's then? If their not yours they don't belong to any other member of the board.

Famou$ 187

I don't have a fucking issue. Motherfucking noob has some balls. I like it. Keep it up kid.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Fucktard said:
Use a new line. How many times has that been used? I'm smarter than your fucking ass. Why So Serial?
I will keep saying it until you actually learn to back yourself up. How many times have you said, "I love hate' or whatever. It shows how truly stupid you are, as you cannot make a post without coming off as a complete and utter hypocrite. Maybe these words are too long for your dyslexic ass. I don't know.

I find it extremely ironic that you call yourself smarter than me, yet you were dumb enough to pretend to be black, only to be caught as in fact being white.

Famous, why do you try to pretend to be black? Is it because you felt people wouldn't care about you if you acted like yourself? Are you that insecure?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
:lac: Famous you called out a continent, and you got the world.. Tisk, tisk, man..

You avoid EVERY question. Quintastic asked if those were your IP's. You just said. "Noob gots some balls. I like it. Keep it up." So you like balls.. That are tight, and up.. Not dropped? :shocking:

Famou$ 187

When have I said I love hate? I'm who I say I am son. Seriously get off of it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It would be alot easier for people to "get off of it" if you didn't have such a bad habit of dodging questions dude. Seriously if you just took the issues head on instead of saying random off topic insults to people then maybe you would get yourself somewhere. Seriously, i'm talking to you straight up honestly here. Not flaming you anymore, not trying to insult you, cause i'm tired of arguing with you. It's like LadyHotRod said, you wanna pretend your black, feel free to do so.

We've already figured out the truth, if you wanna keep on about how you're black i aint fighting you anymore. I know the truth, i was simply trying to get you to admit it yourself.

Famou$ 187

If you know the truth what is the truth then? Seriously immma keep it g. Gimme the questions & i'll answer them.