All Australians This Shit Is For You

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Fuck you all! Fuck everybody. Every aussie can seriously suck my dick & die. Fuck the Australia. I hope somebody bombs that piece of shit. Fuck you kangaroo fuckers. Dieeeeeeee alll of you:hang: :hang: :hang: !

k

Is it possible for you to insult Australians or anyone for that matter without such excessive profanity?

No, it isn't... Why? Because you're a moron, I would be suprised if your IQ is over 70. Seriously, my IQ decreases by 2 points by reading any of your posts, so I try to avoid them.

See? I just flamed you, without using fuck or fucking every second word.

Famou$ 187

k

Is it possible for you to insult Australians or anyone for that matter without such excessive profanity?

No, it isn't... Why? Because you're a moron, I would be suprised if your IQ is over 70. Seriously, my IQ decreases by 2 points by reading any of your posts, so I try to avoid them.

See? I just flamed you, without using fuck or fucking every second word.
Why did you come into this thread if you try to avoid my posts? That's logic.

Beer Money Army

i see what is happening here.... Famous is looking for attention, because most kentucky has tic tac cock's, That's why Col. Sanders invented the Wicked Wing's,, They love small things...

But Kentucky is more fucked up place then anywhere

check out this

STATE OF KENTUCKY RESIDENCY APPLICATION
Name: ________________ (_) Billy-Bob
(last) (_) Billy-Joe
(_) Billy-Ray
(_) Billy-Sue
(_) Billy-Mae
(_) Billy-Jack
(Check appropriate box)

Sex: ____ M _____ F _____ N/A
Shoe Size ____ Left ____ Right

(_) Farmer
(_) Mechanic
(_) Hair Dresser
(_) Un-employed

Spouse's Name: __________________________

Relationship with spouse:
(_) Sister
(_) Brother
(_) Aunt
(_) Uncle
(_) Cousin
(_) Mother
(_) Father
(_) Son
(_) Daughter
(_) Pet

Number of children living in household: ___

Number that are yours: ___

Mother's Name: _______________________

Father's Name: _______________________ (If not sure, leave blank)

Education: 1 2 3 4 (Circle highest grade completed)

Do you (_)own or (_)rent your mobile home? (Check appropriate box)

__ Total number of vehicles you own
__ Number of vehicles that still crank
__ Number of vehicles in front yard
__ Number of vehicles in back yard
__ Number of vehicles on cement blocks

Firearms you own and where you keep them:
____ truck
____ bedroom
____ bathroom
____ kitchen
____ shed

Model and year of your pickup: _____________ 194_

Do you have a gun rack?
(_) Yes (_) No; please explain:

Newspapers/magazines you subscribe to:
(_) The National Enquirer
(_) The Globe
(_) TV Guide
(_) Soap Opera Digest
(_) Rifle and Shotgun

___ Number of times you've seen a UFO

___ Number of times you've seen Elvis

___ Number of times you've seen Elvis in a UFO

How often do you bathe:
(_)Weekly
(_)Monthly
(_)Not Applicable

Color of teeth:
(_)Yellow
(_)Brownish-Yellow
(_)Brown
(_)Black
(_)N/A

Brand of chewing tobacco you prefer:
(_)Red-Man

How far is your home from a paved road?
(_)1 mile
(_)2 miles
(_)don't know

Moonlight Drive

^^LOL, hit the nail right on the head there

I'm surprised those Kentuckians can even fry chicken

Wrestling Station

You claim that the IPs i posted are not yours, right? Then you wont have a problem if we ban those IPs and you will still be online on IWF... :yes: lol

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

King Lennie said:
Wait! Why did you even make this thread for the Aussies?
Because I pwned him in his 'Me' thread, so he decided to make a thread directed at me. Failed miserably might I add.

Famous, is this your new gimmick? Before you were 'black' and now you need more haters? It's so sad to see a guy come on a forum about WRESTLING so he can look for attention. Do you even watch wrestling? I doubt you have the intelligence to turn the TV on.

Wrestling Station said:
You claim that the IPs i posted are not yours, right? Then you wont have a problem if we ban those IPs and you will still be online on IWF... :yes: lol
:roflmao: Ban his Kentucky fried ass.

Wrestling Station

Because I pwned him in his 'Me' thread, so he decided to make a thread directed at me. Failed miserably might I add.

Famous, is this your new gimmick? Before you were 'black' and now you need more haters? It's so sad to see a guy come on a forum about WRESTLING so he can look for attention. Do you even watch wrestling? I doubt you have the intelligence to turn the TV on.
ummm.. Who? Shelton? the Gold Standard guy?

LadyHotrod

Why the fuck do people keep stealing my abortion flames? Christ, get your own!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
c'era una volta un negro, uno negro del kentucky..
questo negro non era veramente un negro, ma un bugiardo.
in realtà era una mezza sega sparata male il cui unico obbiettivo nella vita era essere accettato in un forum di mentecatti.
sfortunamente nessuno lo cagava, a parte quel paio di mezze seghe come lui, alcuni di loro erano pure moderatori, giusto x farvi capire di che merda di forum stiamo parlando.
postava soltanto c-rap di merda, negritudine varie, commenti leccaculo e cazzate tipo ''welcome'' e you best stay active.
un giorno ingaggio una guerra con un negraccio di merda moderatore, il quale smerdò buona parte delle sue bugie.
successivamente fu ripetutamente smerdato in + occasioni, persino dal membro + sfigato del forum.quindi lanciò una patetica offensiva contro gli australiani, in un ancor + patetico tentativo di voler sembrare odiato xkè lui lo ha voluto. sfortunatamente fallì e fu umiliato ancora.

storia di Cody, Il BUGIARDO

Beer Money Army

Famous Heat: :shifty:

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fx5Wsm7Us3c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fx5Wsm7Us3c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And you are who? lmao.

I am the man with the plan for Iran, and you're about to become my Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

I'm actually not gonna bother copy and pasting all of my points, because i have to apologize to you sir. I wasn't aware that 5 points was going to be far too much for you to comprehend. It was just a little bit too much evidence used against you, a little bit too much information for your mind to digest in one sitting. But then again, your own sitting consists of all 24 hours of the day, because for an awfully famous comedian such as yourself. Being on tour all around the country and having to entertain and sign autographs for legions of fans, you seem to be able to find an awful lot of time to sit on your ass and argue with Aussies and wrestling fans. I mean my gosh! How rude of us not to believe you blindly with faith! I mean, who cares that your IP Address is in Kentucky? Who cares that you ripped pictures of a black comedian and used them as your own? We should all be believing you by your word, all evidence to the contrary as long as you dodge our concerns and refuse to answer our questions we should be thanking you for helping establish the credibility of these boards with your famous comedic genius!

Can this sound any more ridiculous? Because if it can i didn't do my job right. Well Mahmoud, i bring your attention to one specific point of mine, since you get intimidated by anything over the count of 3. Here's one little point that even yourself can understand.

Point #3: Stop pretending to be Darnell Wright. A real famous comedian/actor does not have time to be on the internet all the damn time arguing with australians. If you were really on tour you would have zero time to be spending on a freakin wrestling forum.

MikeRaw

^Ah, but you said that those ip'saren't yours. You said yours was different, so ws is saying that, if those aren't yours, you won't ,ind him banning hthem. Unless your admitting they are yours...