• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexandra Marie @AlexandraMariePP

Maniax

Ive always had Twitter so me tweeting I'm no stranger to this, and I cant wait to show the world what Alexandra Marie is all about. #PartyPrincess
[automerge]1570697806[/automerge]
Oh my god, that Stacey keys is such a bitch, she ain't high life (and oh, btw Stacey, it ain't about weed its about high times and partying). And also, my convo with Brian, I don't want Brian anyways, I got other men that I can break their easy hearts. #PartyPrincess (@Beavie )

Last edited:

Maniax

I'm in Coney Island tonight, celebrating my big signing with LDW, let's see how many people wanna tag along this party goddess, hmm I see a few over there. Catch ya later, #PartyPrincess

Maniax

Well the Patriot guy was amazing, I gave him an ice pack to settle him down and when things are settled Patriot, we'll talk? Ok bye. #Alexantriot.

Maniax

Well today was a good day, Pat became champion and while he was sleeping took a picture with the belt. It looks good on me doesn't it? If Patriot ever loses the belt, I want it for the both of us. #FutureChamp #MakePatHappy
OOC - I think it plants another seed for doubt down the line (@Patriot Pants )

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Well today was a good day, Pat became champion and while he was sleeping took a picture with the belt. It looks good on me doesn't it? If Patriot ever loses the belt, I want it for the both of us. #FutureChamp #MakePatHappy
OOC - I think it plants another seed for doubt down the line (@Patriot Pants )

You went in my hotel room while I was sleeping? How'd you even get in? I locked the door. #MakePatHappyByNotSneakingIntoHisRoom

Maniax

You went in my hotel room while I was sleeping? How'd you even get in? I locked the door. #MakePatHappyByNotSneakingIntoHisRoom
I got another card by telling the front door we're dating and I needed a card, found your room. I got the picture.
1573158287527.png

Maniax

Wearing this outfit, its kinda familiar, it looks like something outta 1995 I guess? If Patriot ever loses the belt, ugh as if.
OOC - I got a clueless reference in there.
1573610928926.png

Attachments

• 1573610928926.png
    1573610928926.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 16

Maniax

Well I found someone told me Jun had peeked in my purse, so the incident after the match was not my fault, that's my purse I don't know him.
OOC - You get the refefence?
[automerge]1575087800[/automerge]
For this weeks primetime, I want Sydney to interview me so I can talk some things about me patriot and the future.

Last edited:

Maniax

@AlexandraMariePP Did I have a Christmas or what? Yes I did, new clothes and a new robe. I got a new car, don't think I wasn't in the giving mood. @WrestlingPatriot Did you get my gift? @Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
@AlexandraMariePP Did I have a Christmas or what? Yes I did, new clothes and a new robe. I got a new car, don't think I wasn't in the giving mood. @WrestlingPatriot Did you get my gift? @Patriot Pants
If you mean the magazine that showed up ... yeah I got it. Very flattering. ?

You send another shitty magazine that features you on it to my home or to my man again and I will personally make sure you see how much I appreciate the gift. #MerryChristmas

Maniax

If you mean the magazine that showed up ... yeah I got it. Very flattering. ?

You send another shitty magazine that features you on it to my home or to my man again and I will personally make sure you see how much I appreciate the gift. #MerryChristmas
@AlexandraMariePP Oh you're welcome, and I know that is sarcasm but honey there's more magazines including me in a ba......nah I'll ruin the imagination. #PartyOn

Maniax

@AlexandraMariePP I would like to announce that I have decided to model again soon, my agent decided to book me for the huge Sports Arts magazine bikini issue. #BestBody