Alexandra Marie @AlexandraMariePP

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ive always had Twitter so me tweeting I'm no stranger to this, and I cant wait to show the world what Alexandra Marie is all about. #PartyPrincess
[automerge]1570697806[/automerge]
Oh my god, that Stacey keys is such a bitch, she ain't high life (and oh, btw Stacey, it ain't about weed its about high times and partying). And also, my convo with Brian, I don't want Brian anyways, I got other men that I can break their easy hearts. #PartyPrincess (@Beavie )

Last edited:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm in Coney Island tonight, celebrating my big signing with LDW, let's see how many people wanna tag along this party goddess, hmm I see a few over there. Catch ya later, #PartyPrincess

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well the Patriot guy was amazing, I gave him an ice pack to settle him down and when things are settled Patriot, we'll talk? Ok bye. #Alexantriot.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well today was a good day, Pat became champion and while he was sleeping took a picture with the belt. It looks good on me doesn't it? If Patriot ever loses the belt, I want it for the both of us. #FutureChamp #MakePatHappy
OOC - I think it plants another seed for doubt down the line (@Patriot Pants )

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Well today was a good day, Pat became champion and while he was sleeping took a picture with the belt. It looks good on me doesn't it? If Patriot ever loses the belt, I want it for the both of us. #FutureChamp #MakePatHappy
OOC - I think it plants another seed for doubt down the line (@Patriot Pants )

You went in my hotel room while I was sleeping? How'd you even get in? I locked the door. #MakePatHappyByNotSneakingIntoHisRoom

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
You went in my hotel room while I was sleeping? How'd you even get in? I locked the door. #MakePatHappyByNotSneakingIntoHisRoom

"Like, I get you're kinda clueless with these scenarios, but if a girl wants to go to your hotel room, she wants the "D." #BirdsAndTheBees"

"More like the lower-case "d" #SeeWhatIDidThere"

"Haha, great job, babe ❤ "

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I got another card by telling the front door we're dating and I needed a card, found your room. I got the picture.
1573158287527.png

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Wearing this outfit, its kinda familiar, it looks like something outta 1995 I guess? If Patriot ever loses the belt, ugh as if.
OOC - I got a clueless reference in there.
1573610928926.png

Attachments

• 1573610928926.png
    1573610928926.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 16

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Well I found someone told me Jun had peeked in my purse, so the incident after the match was not my fault, that's my purse I don't know him.
OOC - You get the refefence?
[automerge]1575087800[/automerge]
For this weeks primetime, I want Sydney to interview me so I can talk some things about me patriot and the future.

Last edited:

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@AlexandraMariePP Did I have a Christmas or what? Yes I did, new clothes and a new robe. I got a new car, don't think I wasn't in the giving mood. @WrestlingPatriot Did you get my gift? @Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
@AlexandraMariePP Did I have a Christmas or what? Yes I did, new clothes and a new robe. I got a new car, don't think I wasn't in the giving mood. @WrestlingPatriot Did you get my gift? @Patriot Pants
If you mean the magazine that showed up ... yeah I got it. Very flattering. ?

You send another shitty magazine that features you on it to my home or to my man again and I will personally make sure you see how much I appreciate the gift. #MerryChristmas

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If you mean the magazine that showed up ... yeah I got it. Very flattering. ?

You send another shitty magazine that features you on it to my home or to my man again and I will personally make sure you see how much I appreciate the gift. #MerryChristmas
@AlexandraMariePP Oh you're welcome, and I know that is sarcasm but honey there's more magazines including me in a ba......nah I'll ruin the imagination. #PartyOn

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@AlexandraMariePP I would like to announce that I have decided to model again soon, my agent decided to book me for the huge Sports Arts magazine bikini issue. #BestBody

• Wow
Reactions: Jay-Ashley