Alexander Rusev is a one trick pony

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Maybe that's the problem. I am here for their amusement. *crowd pops*

I AM HERE FOR THE PEOPLE! *crowd pops*

YOU SIR, ARE GOING ON....

IGNORE! **crowd goes ballistic**
i would like to see you go 5 rounds of the queens english with me lad

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
I AM HERE FOR THE PEOPLE! *crowd pops*
YOU SIR, ARE GOING ON....
IGNORE! **crowd goes ballistic**

I've always assumed you as one of the forum heels...face turn dude? :p.

In response to the thread and it's contents I think it is a pretty bold statement to say that Rusev is a one trick pony when all that you have seen of him so far is like 3/4 job matches within the main roster on WWE TV. It is not really possible to make defining judgements like that about a character when he is yet to participate in a contest longer than two minutes or is yet to be involved in a storyline. I think that it is pretty obvious the WWE is slowly building him by allowing him to squash jobbers in short periods of time using mostly his signature moves and finishers, this is how they usually start when promoting a new big guy/monster heel. Only when Rusev is involved in a legit feud will we be able to judge whether or not he is a one-trick pony.

Side note: Does a one-trick pony land Muay-Thai kicks one second, body slams the next and then finish with a Camel Clutch? Just a thought.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ok I have just found a flaw with this Alexander Rusev guy..... So Lana controls him from how she directs orders to him well how come he came out on his own for that main event with the other wrestlers to beat up the Shield and Lana wasent around to control him then? seriously WWE fucked up there

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've always assumed you as one of the forum heels...face turn dude? :p.

I've been a face for a long time. I'm only a dick to dumbasses and blueberries. aka heels. BLFFL is top heel around here and has been, despite what that blueberry FTJ might think.

Reactions: Wilby

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ok I have just found a flaw with this Alexander Rusev guy..... So Lana controls him from how she directs orders to him well how come he came out on his own for that main event with the other wrestlers to beat up the Shield and Lana wasent around to control him then? seriously WWE fucked up there
Unless she just sent him out with the instructions to kick some arse!?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
YOUR THREADS ARE A ONE TRICK PONY! :pipebomb:

I HATE YOUR THREADS YET I SHALL REPLY!

BITCH

HOE

Reactions: Majour

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Has 3 matches

ONE TRICK PONY, BITCHES!

Reactions: Wacokid27

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
Rusev is a very talented worker, if WWE use him properly he can be a great heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
YOUR THREADS ARE A ONE TRICK PONY! :pipebomb:

I HATE YOUR THREADS YET I SHALL REPLY!

BITCH

HOE
deep down I know this reply is stemming from me calling you out for ass licking her so much.

#everythingisaboutD'Z

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Is it okay for a biblical Messiah to want to punch a girl in the face?

Anyway, it's completely impossible to call someone a one-trick pony based on 3 matches, hell, if anything, I think those 3 matches were the best squash matches in a long time, those kicks are as beautiful(maybe more beautiful!) as Cesaro's uppercuts