Alberto Del Rio

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Alberto Del Rio is expected to return to Monday Night Raw tonight. I doubt we will get to see him in action since he isn't cleared to wrestle, but I'm sure he will re-establish himself when he cuts his promo in the ring tonight. Hopefully he doesn't turn into a face since he has been gone awhile now. So how do you think WWE will utilize Del Rio on the road to Wrestlemania?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
He'll probably cuss out Rick Rod for what he did at Royal Rumble, it'll get him a bit of heel heat and get RR over for a split angle.

Don't give a shit about Dull Rio, but Rodriguez could be a great Santino-esque character.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Ricardo back on tv YES! this is awesome news. I wonder ADR will feud with on his first night back. If truth is really banged up i can see ADR taking his spot.

Reaction score
I know....you gotta love Ricardo. What I am thinking is that they will stick ADR in the MITB match at Mania. He wouldn't win, hell, I'm thinking Kofi might actually win it this year.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio is also supposed to be there. I could see a confrontation between the two and a match at Wrestlemania. If not, I see him being in the MITB.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Expect him to do something with Sheamus. They had a confrontation on a house show last night, and Sheamus needs a strong opponent to go over at Elimination Chamber on Sunday.

About time he got back on tv, either way.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I can't wait to see Del Rio and Ricardo back on TV! I love ADR and I like his promos, he also always puts on an entertaining match.

Doubt R-Truth is banged up as he worked all the Abu Dhabi event but that is different to an Elimination Chamber match, perhaps ADR attacks R-Truth from behind on the night of EC or they have a match for the spot tonight?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Well Alberto Del Rio wasn't on RAW tonight but I think that WWE made the right move. There was no point putting him on the show the week before a PPV that he wasn't booked on. They can save him for next week and then he can make his return and he can start calling for a WM match. MITB match does seem likely but I am starting to think that he is a good chance to face Mysterio at WM if Sin Cara isn't fit for the PPV.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
SHOULD'VE BEEN ON RAW. Don't get my hopes up like this.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I see him returning at Elimination Chamber or maybe on next week's Raw. Really no need to have him on there tonight.

As much as I'd love to see him return at Elimination Chamber, I just don't see him coming back at random on a PPV unless it is to compete in the RAW match which I don't see happening. That type of match and especially when he's not at 100% is much too risky. He didn't even compete in the match against Sheamus he was scheduled to have at the recent WWE house show in San Fransisco. It was changed to an arm wrestling contest because Del Rio isn't 100% yet

Reaction score
ya'll all make very good points...even though the focus was more on the cena/kane feud tonight instead of EC, Del Rio will be better off next week on the final miles to the RTWM

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
im not a big fan of adrs in ring ability,something just dosent click for me,not sure what