AJ Lee retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
No, she blew Jay Lethal to get training sessions because she had no money.. You really don't understand what people are talking about.

Since when is this even a fact? IIRC they were engaged at one point. That's a lot of effort just to get free training.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
And who wouldn't blow Jay Lethal? I mean I would. Bet he's hung like a horse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I think you should reread that post of mine you quoted again. And don't pretend you aren't "judging" someone by saying she wouldn't be where she's at if she hadn't sucked a guy off several years ago, it's clear as day you're just digging for any reason possible to discredit or dismiss someone whom you don't like.
Show me where I said she couldn't have gotten where she did without blowing Jay Lethal. never said it. I said the path she DID choose to take involved blowing Jay Lethal for training

she could have made it via other avenues, sure, im not saying she was hapless. She just so happened to choose the path that involved lips2penises.

I have no issue with the girl but your white knighting is comical

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Still on this can't take a joke/ Borderline slut-shaming bullshit?

You people need (black) jesus

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Still on this can't take a joke/ Borderline slut-shaming bullshit?

You people need (black) jesus
I don shame sluts, I appreciate their contributions to society. If any female wants to blow me for wrestling training we can work something out

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don shame sluts, I appreciate their contributions to society. If any female wants to blow me for wrestling training we can work something out
As long as you don't give me the "marriage material" speech, It's cool

Last edited:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Show me where I said she couldn't have gotten where she did without blowing Jay Lethal. never said it. I said the path she DID choose to take involved blowing Jay Lethal FOR TRAINING

she could have made it via other avenues, sure, im not saying she was hapless. She just so happened to CHOOSE THE path that involved lips2penises.

I have no issue with THE GIRL but your white knighting is comical

Anytime someone uses the "She blew so-and-so to get to where she's at", they clearly mean that said person wouldn't have been successful (or at least as successful) if not for that. Feel free to try and spin-doctor it, though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Kelly Kelly thread lives on through here

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Did not see this thread, If this is happening with Aj, I can imagine the shitstorm on that one, lol

Damn, you missed the glory days of BLFFL and her threads? She was completely dedicated to Kelly Kelly and had to post every minor thing about her until it all became one huge ass ongoing KK thread -- all KK, all the time. I think the monster thread is no more (or at least I haven't seen it rise in forever and can't find it), but here's a taste of BLFFL and her KK love.

https://wweforums.net/aj-was-a-nobody-kelly-kelly-was-the-company-girl.t28287/

https://wweforums.net/kelly-kelly-sign-in-the-crowd-on-raw-last-night.t32979/

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Damn, you missed the glory days of BLFFL and her threads? She was completely dedicated to Kelly Kelly and had to post every minor thing about her until it all became one huge ass ongoing KK thread -- all KK, all the time. I think the monster thread is no more (or at least I haven't seen it rise in forever and can't find it), but here's a taste of BLFFL and her KK love.

https://wweforums.net/aj-was-a-nobody-kelly-kelly-was-the-company-girl.t28287/

https://wweforums.net/kelly-kelly-sign-in-the-crowd-on-raw-last-night.t32979/
I only got a glimpse of BLFFL when I came here, but everyone was like "nah, don't even care", so I guess the shock from her stupidity wore off with time.

And jesus, she really likes Kelly Kelly. I seriously can't understand, she was the embodiment of shit wrong with the divas division, I don't even have to go for the slut low-blow, her work in ring and on the mic spoke for itself. She was pretty hawt, though

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
[QUOTE ="Dolph'sZiggler, post: 966075, member: 165"]Show me where I said she couldn't have gotten where she did without blowing Jay Lethal. never said it. I said the path she DID choose to take involved blowing Jay Lethal FOR TRAINING

she could have made it via other avenues, sure, im not saying she was hapless. She just so happened to CHOOSE THE path that involved lips2penises.

I have no issue with THE GIRL but your white knighting is comical[/QUOTE ]

Anytime someone uses the "She blew so-and-so to get to where she's at", they clearly mean that said person wouldn't have been successful (or at least as successful) if not for that. Feel free to try and spin-doctor it, though.
lol I don't care to spin shit for you becaue I don't give a fuck what you think of my opinions smurf lol

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
I knew buying all these Love Bites shirts was a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson