AJ Lee retires

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), but Jay Lethal has never once worked for WWE and has absolutely no power, influence, or say in who they look to hire whatsoever. How was her 'blowing' him in any way beneficial to getting hired by WWE and becoming popular with the fan-base? :pity:

Blow Jay Lethal > Get trained > Get noticed on the indies > Get hired. We never said blowing Lethal meant that she got hired by the WWE, she blew him in trade for training, and that allowed her to enter the bizz-i-ness

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Blow Jay Lethal > Get trained > Get noticed on the indies > Get hired. We never said blowing Lethal meant that she got hired by the WWE, she blew him in trade for training, and that allowed her to enter the bizz-i-ness

The problem with that logic is that there was no guarantee that any of the things that happened after she was with Jay Lethal would work out exactly as they did just as a result of being with him.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
The amount of replies to this thread shows the amount of respect we have for A.J Lee.
Nobody makes it to the top being angelic.
She's a small gal who had to have mad determination to make it. Vince loves 'ballsy' people who stand up for themselves.
Regardless of Lethal's affiliation with WWE, he's presumed to be halfway decent compared to most of the sharks floating out there.
AJ Lee made the most of what was available to her. Did she go too far? Maybe, but she really had no other alternative.
Had Triple H not had relations with Steph, he certainly wouldn't be in line to one day head the WWE.
Had one of you dudes been in her exact same position, would you not do the same? If not then you obviously didn't want it that badly.
My only gripe is that she's giving all this up for CM f*cking Punk. LOL. All the dogsh*t she ate, just to sit at the dinner table with a bum. Magical.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have no problem with her talent or anything like that. But it's fun to degrade a women based on a relationship she had with a man nearly a decade ago. :happy:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The problem with that logic is that there was no guarantee that any of the things that happened after she was with Jay Lethal would work out exactly as they did just as a result of being with him.
Blowing Jay Lethal was the first domino that kicked off her career. She may have gotten to the same places by sucking other dicks, but fact is it was Jay Lethal's dick. Not sure what you are trying to get at here by arguing. Without that lip to tip contact maybe she never finds someone willing to train her and she can't afford to pay to get trained. Who knows?

I will however continue to bring it up as long as people want to white knight her for doing so. That's the real comedy. I'm not even judging her for doing it, maybe she like sucking dick and it was no big deal, live your life and chase your dreams honey.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Four years is one long blow job....

This whole 'AJ blew lethal to get where she is' garbage is stupid.
OK guys, Majour said its stupid so it must be. Let's move on. She clearly didn't trade sexual favors for training .

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
OK guys, Majour said its stupid so it must be. Let's move on. She clearly didn't trade sexual favors for training .

Grow up. I'm allowed to express my view- just like you are. I'm just not chomping at the bit to label someone a slut.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Grow up. I'm allowed to express my view- just like you are. I'm just not chomping at the bit to label someone a slut.
I didn't label her a slut at all, just said she blew Jay Lethal in exchange for some training in the early stages of her career. I actually think I labeled her a go getter for it.

I realize the fabric of pro wrestling is incredibly sexist and maybe tough to discuss or think about for some, including female wrestling fans, but that doesn't change the facts of life.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
This gif dedicated to Punk and AJ Lee
clerks-o.gif

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), but Jay Lethal has never once worked for WWE and has absolutely no power, influence, or say in who they look to hire whatsoever. How was her 'blowing' him in any way beneficial to getting hired by WWE and becoming popular with the fan-base? :pity:

No, she blew Jay Lethal to get training sessions because she had no money.. You really don't understand what people are talking about.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Blowing Jay Lethal was the first domino that kicked off her career. She may have gotten to the same places by sucking other dicks, but fact is it was Jay Lethal's dick. Not sure what you are trying to get at here by arguing. Without that lip to tip contact maybe she never finds someone willing to train her and she can't afford to pay to get trained. Who knows?

I will however continue to bring it up as long as people want to white knight her for doing so. That's the real comedy. I'm not even judging her for doing it, maybe she like sucking dick and it was no big deal, live your life and chase your dreams honey.

I think you should reread that post of mine you quoted again. And don't pretend you aren't "judging" someone by saying she wouldn't be where she's at if she hadn't sucked a guy off several years ago, it's clear as day you're just digging for any reason possible to discredit or dismiss someone whom you don't like.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
There goes the chance of me seeing a Diva ride in with a Metal Gear. Good luck to wherever she goes or does next. Her personal life and stuff is her own business. Glad she was around and took a liking to her for her final year.