AJ Lee- love or hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AJ L

• Love her <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go the fuck away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Goat said:
My feelings are hurt.

The sarcasm is too much for me to handle, guess I best just give up now ehy :pity:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Goat said:
Props for allowing us to see who voted what. I can now laugh and and know to avoid the following; Jose Tortilla, NanoRah14, PSachkovsky, RiotRaven, Rodrigo

:lol1: I was wondering why the public poll/people not posting FOR aj. I guess Rodrigo explained himself.

I also think it's funny you got so butthurt from responses and "retired" from the forums to come back and do the same shit you cried about.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Love. She cute..

Cool to keep her with Ziggler for a short period, and then back to the Diva's division.
Now helping Ziggler .. Better is both go solo

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Rodrigo said:
Now helping Ziggler .. Better is both go solo

Having her in the Kane and D-bry match will probably help break them up in some way as they have history with her. It's a pretty smart move considering.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Hell No has been teasing a split for months.. we hardly need AJ to light the match to set off that powder keg.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Hell No has been teasing a split for months.. we hardly need AJ to light the match to set off that powder keg.

Yeah, but they seemed to stop that angle for awhile. So having Crazy AJ annoy them and make them lose the titles, would probably swing it for the break up to happen.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I suppose it isn't necessary but it can work. That seems to be AJ's specialty.. being involved in things that would be just fine/better off without her.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aids Johnson. said:
:lol1: I was wondering why the public poll/people not posting FOR aj. I guess Rodrigo explained himself.

I also think it's funny you got so butthurt from responses and "retired" from the forums to come back and do the same shit you cried about.

Wait, what? I took a "break" because I was bored of the forum/wrestling (still kinda am, but got nothing better to do :downer: ). Nothing to do with "butthurt".Lol. It would take a lot for me to get 'butthurt" on a WRESTLING FORUM. :dawg:

Not really sure what this has to do with the AJ love/hate though. Oh and I just like giving people shit, nothing to take too seriously :pity2:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I suppose it isn't necessary but it can work. That seems to be AJ's specialty.. being involved in things that would be just fine/better off without her.

You mean you didn't like the Punk/Bryan angle?! Two of the best wrestlers in the world feuding... over AJ (and NOT the most prestigious title in Pro Wrestling). Oh yeah, and then Kane got involved somehow. Wut. WAT. WHAT. :facepalm1:

I remember they even had a poll; "WHO SHOULD AJ DATE? DB, PUNK or KANE? YOU DECIDE!"

:mad2:

Reactions: Testify

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
And not a single fuck was given

acailler

Reaction score
She's different, witty, has personality and makes things interesting. I'd rather see her and (THE DIVA G-DESS) Kaitlyn than Cameron...Naomi and the Fucking Bellas -.-

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I liked her when she was with Bryan during his WHC reign,then she got a bigger push then she deserved and ruined the whole Punk vs Bryan feud and she has been unbearable ever since.

Reactions: Swift