AJ Lee- love or hate?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AJ L

• Love her <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go the fuck away

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Haters...

I actually understand why you all hate her . She should have stayed out of Bryan , Punk or Ziggler.
I dont like the way the wwe books her , I just like the way she is so GTFO (gimmick stuff)

Reactions: CrayJ Lee and Nano

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yawn-inducing little hoe

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
You know the story of King Midas, right? How everything he touches turns to gold?
Well, AJ Lee has the same power, except with fecal matter instead of gold.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Love. She cute..

Cool to keep her with Ziggler for a short period, and then back to the Diva's division.

Reactions: Roi

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I would say I'm fan of April Jeanette and I don't care about aj lee

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Rain said:
You know the story of King Midas, right? How everything he touches turns to gold?
Well, AJ Lee has the same power, except with fecal matter instead of gold.

You were either referancing or just perfectly explained the song "King Midas in Reverse" by Graham Nash :obama:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
She isnt even attractive, and does random shit. Kane pants to fuck with kane/db and it somehow fucks DZ over. Fuck that. It's stupid. What they should do is have big E treat her like the bitch and dolph ignore her ass, that will show her fans.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Voted "Go The Fuck Away". I never liked AJ. From the first match I saw her do on the first NXT, she hit too much botches for me to enjoy it. And while I'd admit she can hit a good move every now and again and not terrible by Diva's standards, I still don't necessarily think she's good by Diva's standards. She's an okay wrestler at best but honestly if she just stuck to wrestling, I don't think I'd have much problem with her. Mostly because I don't care about that division anymore, when they lost Eve they lost all I cared about (granted, they still have Natalya but they refuse to use her even semi-correctly). As a character though, she's an abomination and I always thought that. On one of the other forums I'm on, during the whole Punk/Bryan/AJ/Kane angle, pretty much the entire forum was gushing over the AJ storyline and AJ's character. I was one of only like three complaining about it. I'm only throwing this little story out here since I'm essentially repeating what I posted in that AJ thread awhile back and I wanted to mix it up.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
I love her only because I want to fuck her, not because she's great in the ring...

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I maintain the stance I've had for oh so long now: :gtfo:

I just don't care for her. At all. I don't suppose I ever have.

She has become WWE's version of Claire Lynch for me. Get her the hell off my TV already.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Most of the people hate AJ Lee because of her romances in WWE, it's only a role, she can perfectly be the Divas champion if she starts wrestling again

Johnybig32

Jobber
Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
Most of the people hate AJ Lee because of her romances in WWE, it's only a role, she can perfectly be the Divas champion if she starts wrestling again

Scrap the divas as well. Who cares.