AJ Lee Had Backstage Fight With Michelle Beadle At Tribute Of The Troops.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
On Saturday Night’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer reported that AJ Lee has heat with WWE management after “causing a scene” with Michelle Beadle at Tribute to the Troops.

Apparently AJ’s boyfriend CM Punk and sportscaster Michelle Beadle (who is guest hosting Tribute to the Troops) were talking when AJ got jealous, yelled and swore at Beadle.

Reportedly, AJ came off as being very close to the character she portrays on WWE programming, and “not in a good way” according to Meltzer.

WWE is expected to take discipline against AJ for the incident soon, including a strong possibility that she will have to drop her Divas Title to Natalya at TLC.

CM Punk is reportedly very unhappy with WWE over how they’re handling the situation.

Source: Wrestling Observer Radio
Dunno if true or not, since it's Meltzer reporting, but AJ does seem a bit of a dick IRL, so idk. You guys think there's any credibility to this?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Beadle is a huge wrestling mark so I can easily see this being an angle.

Beadle + Superstar vs AJ + Punk at Mania

I can sense it coming.

Reactions: THG?

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Beadle is a huge wrestling mark so I can easily see this being an angle.

Beadle + Superstar vs AJ + Punk at Mania

I can sense it coming.

There is no way Punk is going to be in some crappy mixed gender tag match at mania.

Reactions: Brad.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
WWE loves to do these matches where they bring in random female 'celebs' to do a random match. Beadle is pretty well known to sports fans and she is pretty good looking, so I could see WWE trying to build her into a match that is supposed to be important (though the fans wouldn't give a fuck)

Punk being included was half in jest, but would you really put it past WWE?

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Punk is one of their top faces and is already starting to get knee-deep into it with the Authority. No way is he being thrown into a random inter-gender tag team match at Wrestlemania, especially as it would mean he'd likely be required to turn heel if he's teaming with AJ.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Punk is one of their top faces and is already starting to get knee-deep into it with the Authority. No way is he being thrown into a random inter-gender tag team match at Wrestlemania, especially as it would mean he'd likely be required to turn heel if he's teaming with AJ.
Shame on you for taking my post seriously when I'm just trying to wind up Punk marks. You're better than this

Reactions: DK JAMES

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
who let dad into the argument?
pre-show match, book it. Also, Natty! Boring or better looking? i'll take the option that gets Kidd on my screen. Who honestly enjoys AJ skipping around like a 10 year old one minute, before pretending she is > Natty the next. dungeon mafk's.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Maybe Punk will get McIntyre'd for associating himself with AJ. WWE would be a better place if those two just self destruct and go away