AJ Lee Grants Her First Wish For Make A Wish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
^ lol'd

But yes, glad to hear. I like when famous people do things for kids. Brings a tear to muh eye. :yay:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Good for AJ.

The Make-a-Wish stuff is always out-of-character. Some of the most popular picks are often heels. During his last heel run, Orton was the second-most-requested WWE personality (after Cena, of course).

wk

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'll try to ignore it but, true AJ fans don't talk or think about her in THAT kind of way. True AJ fans respect her and like her for the great person she is.

Can't we true AJ fans respect and like her for the great person she is and still think about her in THAT kind of way?

I know I do.

wk

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Can't we true AJ fans respect and like her for the great person she is and still think about her in THAT kind of way?

I know I do.

wk

What do you mean in "that" kind of way? Do you mean in a PERVERTED way? I'm sorry, if you think about her like that, you're not a true fan, and it's even worse if you put THAT in front of the awesome wrestler and great person she is.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
And what do you mean she needs to get fired??? My favorite wrestler does not need to get fired, sorry.....