AJ Lee Grants Her First Wish For Make A Wish

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
LMAO, how can you not be a true fan of someone if you find them attractive?

Please respond with something banworthy so we don't have to read any further ridiculous posts.

Because AJ is an awesome wrestler and a great person, and that's what's important.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I see where this is going, and I'm following the road with speed.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I did answer your question, and I used AJ as an example for your question. -_-

You didn't answer it at all, you just responded about what you feel about AJ (which is beyond fucking creepy at this point). You didn't address the question in how a person can't be a true fan just because they happen to find the person they are a fan of attractive.

Fuck it, I wont even bother, some people are just clueless, blind marks with no grey matter.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I was proud of AJ when I saw that she had fulfilled her first wish. I'm appreciative of those that reach out to those less fortunate or have had a rough life. I don't know what this little girl had gone through, but at least she had a memorable moment like this that she can carry with her for the rest of her life.

Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
What do you mean in "that" kind of way? Do you mean in a PERVERTED way? I'm sorry, if you think about her like that, you're not a true fan, and it's even worse if you put THAT in front of the awesome wrestler and great person she is.
show me your titties :aries:

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
What do you mean in "that" kind of way? Do you mean in a PERVERTED way? I'm sorry, if you think about her like that, you're not a true fan, and it's even worse if you put THAT in front of the awesome wrestler and great person she is.

Wow...judgmental much?

:pity2:
wk

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That has to be the ugliest cardigan ive ever seen.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That has to be the ugliest cardigan ive ever seen.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I've missed so much in this thread, bwahahaha. But anyway, I would think being attracted to the superstar is why some people become fans in the first god damn place. I mean, it's not the like the majority of superstars are fat and unattractive. They kind of have to be in shape for this job. Well, most of them anyway.(inb4 ohnoJokes)

And frankly, I was making a joke. AJ is not all that attractive IMO, but thats personal preference. I was fucking ecstatic when Ziggler kicked her ass to the curb.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I've missed so much in this thread, bwahahaha. But anyway, I would think being attracted to the superstar is why some people become fans in the first god damn place. I mean, it's not the like the majority of superstars are fat and unattractive. They kind of have to be in shape for this job. Well, most of them anyway.(inb4 ohnoJokes)

And frankly, I was making a joke. AJ is not all that attractive IMO, but thats personal preference. I was fucking ecstatic when Ziggler kicked her ass to the curb.
Everyone was fucking ecstatic when Ziggler kicked her to the curb, lmao. I marked during that segment where it seemed like he was apologizing to AJ but then he goes "...I'm sorry for not doing it sooner! :haha:"

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
And frankly, I was making a joke. AJ is not all that attractive

0576d8103a5370ad0026ad5dc6d02531.jpg

This.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm glad I got out of this thread before this storm of AJ hating arrived.....