AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It is her body, who cares. She should get a middle finger next for all the people judging her. :pity:

Please. What else are we supposed to do in this thread other than state our opinions on the tattoo? Nobody is judging her, just her ugly tattoo

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but who the hell cares? LOL If you like AJ, then good on you, but why would you care about what these douches say about her

HE SHOULD CARE! IM TEH GOAT AND I SAY AJ IS A HORSE

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
inb4....
6e2aa9a3a11f5777c43ef26910b69acc.png

Reactions: Mustafar Reginald

victor kwon

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but who the hell cares? LOL If you like AJ, then good on you, but why would you care about what these douches say about her

I take it upon myself to call out haters. :mad2:

I'm glad you don't dispute that peeps be hatin. My work here is done.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That tattoo means how many times shes shagged CM Punk I mean come on you could clearly see the attraction she had for him when they had that storyline together and that was genuine affection and that kiss they had outside the ring on that Smackdown episode just showed they must of shagged for real backstage you could see the chemistry and lets not forget CM Punk has slept around alot in his indys days and WWE days the guy just somehow gets the ladies very easily

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
That tattoo means how many times shes shagged CM Punk I mean come on you could clearly see the attraction she had for him when they had that storyline together and that was genuine affection and that kiss they had outside the ring on that Smackdown episode just showed they must of shagged for real backstage you could see the chemistry and lets not forget CM Punk has slept around alot in his indys days and WWE days the guy just somehow gets the ladies very easily

The tattoo is how many guys she has seen KK with :pity1:

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
No, it's not stupid. It may be stupid to you, but for AJ and her fans, that is one of the most special days in our lives. I got the same thing on my hand, because it means a lot to me as a fan. Personally, I think it looks really cool written out in tally marks. A tattoo, a permanent marking, needs to both look cool and have an important meaning. This tattoo, for AJ, and for me, accomplishes BOTH.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
No, it's not stupid. It may be stupid to you, but for AJ and her fans, that is one of the most special days in our lives. I got the same thing on my hand, because it means a lot to me as a fan. Personally, I think it looks really cool written out in tally marks. A tattoo, a permanent marking, needs to both look cool and have an important meaning. This tattoo, for AJ, and for me, accomplishes BOTH.

SHUT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.