AJ Lee gets a stupid tattoo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No, it's not stupid. It may be stupid to you, but for AJ and her fans, that is one of the most special days in our lives. I got the same thing on my hand, because it means a lot to me as a fan. Personally, I think it looks really cool written out in tally marks. A tattoo, a permanent marking, needs to both look cool and have an important meaning. This tattoo, for AJ, and for me, accomplishes BOTH.

I think it's more important to AJ than her fans. I'm a huge Christian fan, and I can't remember the exact date he won the World Heavyweight Championship. What you're doing right now, is just plain creepy, lol. Keep loving AJ though.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think it's more important to AJ than her fans. I'm a huge Christian fan, and I can't remember the exact date he won the World Heavyweight Championship. What you're doing right now, is just plain creepy, lol. Keep loving AJ though.

May 1st Bitch.

Reactions: CM Punk

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
It's of equal importance to some of her fans as it is to her. Only REALLY big fans of her though, like me. I got it on my hand. It's really cool. ^_^

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
That tattoo means how many times shes shagged CM Punk I mean come on you could clearly see the attraction she had for him when they had that storyline together and that was genuine affection and that kiss they had outside the ring on that Smackdown episode just showed they must of shagged for real backstage you could see the chemistry and lets not forget CM Punk has slept around alot in his indys days and WWE days the guy just somehow gets the ladies very easily

Did you just say that an in-kayfabe kiss contributed to out-of-kayfabe relationship and the political power that comes with it making her look better in kayfabe?
Holy shit. Trying to follow your thought process gave me a migraine.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I have a hunger to succeed, she represents success.
I became of a fan of her simply because we're a lot like each other.

Did you just say that an in-kayfabe kiss contributed to out-of-kayfabe relationship and the political power that comes with it making her look better in kayfabe?
Holy shit. Trying to follow your thought process gave me a migraine.

And what the HELL are you talking about??? The date means a lot to AJ, so she got a tattoo of it. The date means a lot to some AJ fans. They get tattoos of it as well. (This includes me) What do you not understand?????

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I became of a fan of her simply because we're a lot like each other.

And what the HELL are you talking about??? The date means a lot to AJ, so she got a tattoo of it. The date means a lot to some AJ fans. They get tattoos of it as well. (This includes me) What do you not understand?????

I'm talking to BLFFL, not you. :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I have a tattoo on my back, it shows Beth carrying Nattie when she won the Diva's championship. Awesome design, hopefully will get another tattoo when she beats AJ Stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.