AJ Lee "blacked out and had a fit" at Live Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
In all seriousness: This is her second concussion (I assume its a concussion) in a year, the same year she started working the full on ring schedule (2012 she was more a supporting act and 2011-before she wasn't used that much if at all). Is she really that unsafe in ring or is it her size working against her?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
In all seriousness: This is her second concussion (I assume its a concussion) in a year, the same year she started working the full on ring schedule (2012 she was more a supporting act and 2011-before she wasn't used that much if at all). Is she really that unsafe in ring or is it her size working against her?
I'd guess her size. For being so small she's obviously going to be thrown around and hit the mat with more momentum. Since she takes some great looking but apparently kinda dangerous bumps, I suppose that since she goes down a bit faster it could hurt her more.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Probably overwhelmed with the "You and Punk are dating" comments. Nah, I hope she is okay. Don't want anything to happen to the wrestlers who work their asses off to entertain us.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
So from reading other reports apprentely AJ hit her head on the turnbuckle again and she quickly tagged out and thats when she was slumped on the apron for a while before getting off the apron and then collapsing to the ground and being out of it for 10 minutes. Another report ive read said it was very hot inside the arena and AJ was dehydrated thats why she collapsed. WWE have issued a statement saying she was dehyrated and medical staff are examining her further. Well at least it isnt serious I just wonder what will happen now will she be at Raw? also how can she not stay hydrated with how her job is

Reactions: THG?

CM Punk Girl

Jobber
Reaction score
I was at this live event and I didn't even notice her fall until I didn't notice her standing on corner of ring. She collapsed from dehydration the silly woman but at least she is ok now :woo:

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I catch the comments on that site better lol.

"My baby!"
"Drugs"
"She's pregnant with Punk's baby"
"Hope she's okay, that @$$ too fine to die so young."

:haha:

Her ass isn't all that fine, but I hope she's healthy nonetheless.