AJ Lee "blacked out and had a fit" at Live Event?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Its either pregnancy or poor health just look at how skinny she is thats not healthy and considering how heavy the WWE schedule is thats got to of caused the fainting. Shes obviously gonna be sent home and not be at Raw now so that messes up the divas title future she will have to give it up if shes in bad health
I'd like to point out a flaw in your thoughts....
She wouldn't wrestle if she's pregnant.....For obvious reasons......Also, If she's not on Raw.....Oh Yay, More Toilet Breaks......I'm expecting a "Strip the Title off her and give it to Paige" Comment from you next.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
d234740615ebbb9e3d2eb2e056f3ff2e.gif

Reactions: Cloud

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Because you're not lol
And you know this, how exactly? Enlighten The Hoff. Do you know me in real life? HA. I think not kind sir. I think not. So shut it with your accusations of me being a "gimmick", and "trying to be funny" . :finger::finger: Man, haven't given anyone the finger in a good minute, feels gooood.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
And you know this, how exactly? Enlighten The Hoff. Do you know me in real life? HA. I think not kind sir. I think not. So shut it with your accusations of me being a "gimmick", and "trying to be funny" . :finger::finger: Man, haven't given anyone the finger in a good minute, feels gooood.
It is a gimmick lol and you took my bait :haha: