AJ Lee and the 5 Most Controversial Women in Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Kat is debatable since she only did that one thing... other than that she didn't do much. But if that is what it takes then Jacqueline definitely should have been on the list cause not only did she bare a nip in the bikini match but also at Capital Carnage she was completely topless on the ref shoulders for a while.

So yeah Jackie did a lot more baring than kat and that appears to bet he only reason she is on the list.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Yeah the list is slightly strange in my opinion as it kinda jumps between real life events and kayfabe and would probably work if they just stuck to one or another.

Not really a big deal at the end of the day but I wouldn't be to compar the AJ angle to Madusa jumping companies and throwing their belt in the trash or Kat / Sable getting their titts out on PPV's.

I'm sure 2 good lists could be made up for kayfabe and non kayfabe though.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah definitely if they were to choose then it would be a good list. They just mixed and matched. Kinda kills it.

SAL

Reaction score
No Sunny? I'm not reading that.

Reaction score
I think that you are all making good points. I do agree with your points actually. The Kat wasn't controversial at all. She exposed herself a lot which a lot of divas did back then. However, I do agree with the rest. Lita's Rated R segment was definitely shocking and controversial. Medusa was DEFINITELY controversial. I don't know if I would say Stephanie was controversial though. She was an amazing heel more than anything else. I would say that Sable was somewhat because she was one of the first divas that exposed so much skin.

I would have added Mae Young to the list because of the giving birth to the hand segment.

As for AJ, I wouldn't say she is controversial either. She does a great job at playing a crazy chick but Mickie James has done it before as well...

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Showing tits is controversial?

Grow up.

I want to live in a society where women are free to show their sweater pets anywhere they damn well please. Even the not so good ones.

Lita being controversial was only because some asshole decided to air dirty laundry and play bitter ex-boyfriend and a bunch of virgin fanboys thinks because a woman sleeps with more than one person that makes her a slut.