AJ continues to suck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
nah, pretty sure it's still being released midnight here. idk. i just cant fall asleep right now despite how tired I am because I already tried. since raw's in half hour, guess i can watch that, possibly falling asleep as well, lmao. i just need to sleep at some point because i am for sure gonna be up all night.

For sure, I am debating getting it at midnight or this weekend. Is it multiplayer?

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
For sure, I am debating getting it at midnight or this weekend. Is it multiplayer?
Nah man, multiplayer isn't until two weeks LOL. They're not enabling multiplayer until then. It's smart on their part if you think about it. People have time to get use to the game and play storyline. Then after two weeks theres gonna be an update where you can play multi. Hopefully I beat story by then but apparently its way longer than GTA 4 and it took my FOREVER to finish GTA 4 LOL

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Nah man, multiplayer isn't until two weeks LOL. They're not enabling multiplayer until then. It's smart on their part if you think about it. People have time to get use to the game and play storyline. Then after two weeks theres gonna be an update where you can play multi. Hopefully I beat story by then but apparently its way longer than GTA 4 and it took my FOREVER to finish GTA 4 LOL

Damn, there was a pretty cool community I was a part of for 4 multi on pc. We would role-play and it ended up being pretty political. I wonder if it will be similiar on xbox.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Damn, there was a pretty cool community I was a part of for 4 multi on pc. We would role-play and it ended up being pretty political. I wonder if it will be similiar on xbox.
Lmao, my xbox friends and I do that shit on GTA 4 all the time. We would reenact certain events in history sometimes. It gets really hilarious sometimes, lmao. Should join us sometime in about two weeks :obama:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lmao, my xbox friends and I do that shit on GTA 4 all the time. We would reenact certain events in history sometimes. It gets really hilarious sometimes, lmao. Should join us sometime in about two weeks :obama:

I will for sure, that's the best part about the game to me for some reason.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
WHY WASN'T I HERE?!?!?!?! THIS IS MY WAR TO FIGHT!!!!! SHUT THE HELL UP BLLFL BECAUSE THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME DOES NOT SUCK BUT I KNOW YOU AND KELLY KELLY DO!!!!!! AJ LEE IS THE GREATEST WRESTER OF ALL TIME.......................and that..........is reality.

00087f191b0f47d0f6c2dfd90203a89d.jpg

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Oh great, The mindless fanboys in the same thread :facepalm1:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
A win at Night of Champions 2011 is all the proof we need to see that Kelly Kelly is the greatest wrestler of all time, but all this win proves is that AJ is sleeping with people backstage. We need a asprin dispenser on the main page.

Whatever, BLFFL will just ignore this and make another thread trying to validate herself, this other chick will think this is aimed at her and get pissed at it... Everybody just run in your respective subforums and hide.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
A win at Night of Champions 2011 is all the proof we need to see that Kelly Kelly is the greatest wrestler of all time, but all this win proves is that AJ is sleeping with people backstage. We need a asprin dispenser on the main page.

Whatever, BLFFL will just ignore this and make another thread trying to validate herself, this other chick will think this is aimed at her and get pissed at it... Everybody just run in your respective subforums and hide.

Wait, WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!?!?!?! AJ WAS THE ONE WHO SECURED A WIN AT NOC, NOT KELLY KELLY!!!!! ARE YOU AGREEING WITH BLFFL?!?!?!?!
BLFFL IS A LIAR! AJ WON AT NOC BECAUSE SHE IS A GREAT WRESTLER AND SHE DESERVED IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.