Ahhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Truth, don't flip out, but I think someone just created a new thread about Triple H, even though there was made three months ago !! I'd suggest you close the thread but wouldn't want you to get all stressed and have to create a new thread whinging about it and potential top yourself ...

IWF Ladder:

3lions

Jhar88.

Truth.

the dark knight

I agree 300's one of the best posters around here, I think he should be modded
?
he was talking about the movies right?

anyway, truth, im not sure whether it was sarcasm or your honest opinion. but i doubt that its sarcasm...and i dont like that :nonono:

phantomgerald

?
he was talking about the movies right?

anyway, truth, im not sure whether it was sarcasm or your honest opinion. but i doubt that its sarcasm...and i dont like that :nonono:

Its sarcasm TDK, and yes it is a movie. Go reaed the best posters again and you'll get it

the dark knight

^^i think we both lost it.

truth 1st bashed the admins (supposedly sarcasm but i doubt it). then, he said that he loves jhar. finally, he talked about movies!!

3lions

Reaction score
Truth is a twat. I hope the Al Qaida bomb his ass.

Truth

Reaction score
Its obviously sarcasm I aint no smurf who comes here and tell people to die that I dont even know.

3lions me and Al Qaida are in cahoots

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
britney-bald-ad.jpg