Ahhh

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Truth

Reaction score
I hate IWF. All the admins are idiots. 3lions=moronic fool who doesnt know shit. Chuck=dumbshit needs to leave. Mike Chaos=who? Mark=haha smurf. The supermods are horrible members, dont do shit. I'm not appreciated at all by any of the members or mods and hate life. This forum has torn my life to shreds and you can all burn.

By the way I love you Jhar88.

Anyway what would you say are you top 5 favorite movies?

I'd say Goodfellas, Carlitos Way, Scarface, 300, Gladiator.

Reaction score
its either a hacker Jhar or he is very drunk because as long as i was here truth has not been like that

Travis40

I think he's a little drunk, because I've never seen him like this, um this is really, really weird from Truth.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Sometimes the stupidity on these forums is uncanny

(I'm not talking about Truth)

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
HOW COULD YOU FUCKING SAY THAT TRUTH,YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!

My favs are: Teen Whores,Cambonian Sluts,African Bongo Tits,and Underage Blow Jobs

phantomgerald

I hate IWF. All the admins are idiots. 3lions=moronic fool who doesnt know shit. Chuck=dumbshit needs to leave. Mike Chaos=who? Mark=haha smurf. The supermods are horrible members, dont do shit. I'm not appreciated at all by any of the members or mods and hate life. This forum has torn my life to shreds and you can all burn.

By the way I love you Jhar88.

Anyway what would you say are you top 5 favorite movies?

I'd say Goodfellas, Carlitos Way, Scarface, 300, Gladiator.

I agree 300's one of the best posters around here, I think he should be modded

3lions

Reaction score
Truth, I should really ban you for disrespecting the staff ... but I'm a fool and don't know shit about banning :(

Truth

Reaction score
Worst Admin in IWF history....3lions everybody! Give him a cold welcome. Oh and Chuck...haha die.

3lions

Reaction score
Truth = Mr I can't handle all my responsibilities ... closing threads wah wah wah.
Yo can only dream of one day being in the same position and have the same status at IWF as myself. Now piss off you peasant.

Truth

Reaction score
3lions=im such a pussy I cant handle the truth. Mr. im too much of a smurf to have 4 lions, and also the guy who is such a fool he has a google ad in his post.