Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It actually makes sense though... Garrett was his SO and the person he looked up to most.. So yeah, he would have been influenced by him. We will get the backstory I'm sure. I think Ward as a bad guy is a smart thing... he's a good actor and will pull it off perfectly. But I still think his time with Coulson's team with have some influence on him as well, expecially Skye as I wrote a few posts back.
oh there's no denying it made sense when they said he was his SO but shooting Agent Hand was the nail in the coffin he locked up his permanent imprisonment if he ever tried to turn good.. Idk I think he was the best part about the team, no one is as cool as Ward. Mae is boring, Coulson is a cheesy character played by a cheesy actor in Clark Gregg (The New Adventures of Old Christine), Fitz & Simmons are scientists but they're okay, and Skye is a techie who has some talent in the field but I mean Ward was the creme de la creme as a SHIELD agent, him turning really makes me want to root for HYDRA in the show until they bring in Cobie Smulders full time now that HIMYM is done (not confirmed full time, she just will be popping up sometime this month but that'd be PRETTY dumb if they didn't make her a full time char IMO).

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
oh there's no denying it made sense when they said he was his SO but shooting Agent Hand was the nail in the coffin he locked up his permanent imprisonment if he ever tried to turn good.. Idk I think he was the best part about the team, no one is as cool as Ward. Mae is boring, Coulson is a cheesy character played by a cheesy actor in Clark Gregg (The New Adventures of Old Christine), Fitz & Simmons are scientists but they're okay, and Skye is a techie who has some talent in the field but I mean Ward was the creme de la creme as a SHIELD agent, him turning really makes me want to root for HYDRA in the show until they bring in Cobie Smulders full time now that HIMYM is done (not confirmed full time, she just will be popping up sometime this month but that'd be PRETTY dumb if they didn't make her a full time char IMO).

Yeah, he will definitely remain a villain. But, I also think he will be the one to kill Garrett in order to save himself and while doing so he will allow Coulson and his team to escape unharmed... but it won't make him any less bad and he will go after them in season 2. Now that we've gotten this far into the season I have to say that I like the slow buildup and the time paid on developing the characters in the early episodes. We know every one of them now and their individual quirks and stuff. Absolutely brilliant, in my opinion.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, he will definitely remain a villain. But, I also think he will be the one to kill Garrett in order to save himself and while doing so he will allow Coulson and his team to escape unharmed... but it won't make him any less bad and he will go after them in season 2. Now that we've gotten this far into the season I have to say that I like the slow buildup and the time paid on developing the characters in the early episodes. We know every one of them now and their individual quirks and stuff. Absolutely brilliant, in my opinion.
Wheedon baby

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

a LOT more Maria Hill is literally the only way they can make up for losing one of the top 3 agents in the unit to H****.
So now they have 2 primary stories going on in; Ward's Betrayal and then Rebuilding of SHIELD/Dismantling of H**** entirely and a side story of Deathlok, who had been a tool for the Clairvoyant.
I really want to see a Falcon appearance on the show; Anthony Mackie is one of the cheaper better actors Marvel has in their portfolio of heroes. Also him not having actual "super powers" makes him a perfect candidate to pop up. They're going to need to do something special to help defeat Deathlok, the standard agents beating him would be entirely unbelievable if they do end up putting him in his full suit.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Awesome episode this week. Ward is officially a bad ass now. I don't know who he is supposed to be from the MU (if the character is even from there) but I'll be damned if he isn't entertaining to watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ward is the greatest character in the show, I think he may have been referred to in the later comics but he was never a big character; none of these people are honestly. It was a solid episode though, can't wait for Graviton to arise from that element Garrett gave back to the dude he imprisoned.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I cant be the only one thinking they are making too many moves for one season. THis season could have ended 3 times at this point. The show has improved vastly, but adding characters only comic marks will know is becoming trivial, because they never build them up, they just push pieces of them people should get.

THe show isnt great, but it is consistent atm.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I cant be the only one thinking they are making too many moves for one season. THis season could have ended 3 times at this point. The show has improved vastly, but adding characters only comic marks will know is becoming trivial, because they never build them up, they just push pieces of them people should get.

THe show isnt great, but it is consistent atm.

Idk about all that, it feels like it could've ended with the whole dismantling and then next season with them rebuilding but even then that was just a quick continuance to CAP 2, other than that I haven't really felt like the season could've ended. They still have to address the finishing of Deathlok's story; he's not done by any means.. Plays a pretty big role in the MU.

I don't think they're adding any characters that comic marks know; if they are I would like to know who. The issue with the show is that they are adding characters that COMIC marks and no body should know because they've never existed.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

I have a feeling that Skye finding out about Ward and her emotional response to it might trigger something in her to bring forth whatever powers people are assuming she might have after being injected with the alien blood and whatever her origin is combined.