After 10 Years, Star Wars Kid Speaks!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
[video=youtube;HPPj6viIBmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HPPj6viIBmU[/video]

10 years and over 1 billion views later, Ghyslain Raza aka “Star Wars Kid†has broken his longtime silence in an interview with Canadian publication Maclean’s. The issue, which is on shelves today, details Raza’s struggle as one of the internet’s most highly-ridiculed viral phenomenons.

In 2002, using his school’s AV room, Raza recorded himself imitating a Jedi from the “Star Wars†films. The then 14-year-old’s awkward display captivated the internet’s attention causing the recording to become one of YouTube’s earliest viral hits.

'Star Wars Kid' Ghyslain Raza Breaks 10-Year Silence In New Magazine Interview

10 years is a pretty long time. Poor guy, but dammit if he didn't entertain us at some point. Crazy stuff though, wonder what prompted him to speak out about it now.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
They should cast him in the next Star Wars movie as a nod to his Youtube stardom. Dude certainly deserves it.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
I've never seen that "Viral" video until now. This is the first time I've ever heard anything about it.

But 10 years? Come on man, grow a pair and tell the people who made fun of you to fuck off. You're an honorary Jedi.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I've never seen that "Viral" video until now. This is the first time I've ever heard anything about it.

But 10 years? Come on man, grow a pair and tell the people who made fun of you to fuck off. You're an honorary Jedi.

The Force wasn't very strong with him then. Now though, with the legal power behind him? The Force is strong!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Dang.... hard to believe its been a decade already.