• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW x NJPW : Forbidden Door - June 26th, 2022

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I just love that their are talks about the possibility of Stardom being apart of these Shows down the road that warms my heart. This isn't the first time Stardom has come to the States you can go back to even 2019 and they had a Show which I think was during Wrestlemania Weekend and plenty of people came out to see them and they have grown as a Company in many facets since then. I think theirs plenty of talent on that Roster I think people will like right off the bat and their style people will like as well. I can just imagine Stardom groups coming in and mugging people especially Oedo Tai it's going to happen people prep your hearts for it.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
I just love that their are talks about the possibility of Stardom being apart of these Shows down the road that warms my heart. This isn't the first time Stardom has come to the States you can go back to even 2019 and they had a Show which I think was during Wrestlemania Weekend and plenty of people came out to see them and they have grown as a Company in many facets since then. I think theirs plenty of talent on that Roster I think people will like right off the bat and their style people will like as well. I can just imagine Stardom groups coming in and mugging people especially Oedo Tai it's going to happen people prep your hearts for it.
It was during Wrestlemania weekend. It was called The Showdown in the Big Apple, I think

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Yup and Momo vs a Rookie Utami was the Main Event for the White Belt. Man that feels like ages ago.
Yep. It was way before everybody jumped on the Utami wave, and it really does given all that has happened between the two

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yep. It was way before everybody jumped on the Utami wave, and it really does given all that has happened between the two

Honestly I jumped on that Train after her first Match vs Jungle Kyona. You could see in her debut Match that she's got the goods. Thank you Jungle Kyona making so many talent whether they were a young talent or someone on her level look amazing. The Match she had with Momo for the White Belt in Jungle's Hometown :proud

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
One could say he called out the entire roster :p
cant wait for Will vs Daniel now
Honestly I jumped on that Train after her first Match vs Jungle Kyona. You could see in her debut Match that she's got the goods. Thank you Jungle Kyona making so many talent whether they were a young talent or someone on her level look amazing. The Match she had with Momo for the White Belt in Jungle's Hometown :proud
Same here. Jungle is so underrated and underappreciated. JAN for life

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

TXXY3IQ.gif