AEW Full Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yes I have...? At least I think I have...

Yeah...well...I refuse to believe she's as bad as some of the other commentators I've heard in the last 5 years.
If you haven't trust me, she isn't that good.

Okay that is fine, but I think she gets a pass a lot of the time because of being married to Jon, but she is pretty bad.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I'm guessing Jenn Decker is also on the staff list considering she hosted the Weigh In with Justin Roberts. I know her from The Schmoedown which I have advertised here more than once. But she is a amazing interviewer and would have possibly been a WWE Women's Wrestler if Eva Marie didn't break her neck during try outs.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
If you haven't trust me, she isn't that good.

Okay that is fine, but I think she gets a pass a lot of the time because of being married to Jon, but she is pretty bad.
Well...she can't be as bad a Beth Phoenix...
I FINALLY decided to watch TakeOver 25
& between Mauro overselling everything
& Beth underselling everything...my brain
was stinging from tone whiplash.

Perhaps I am guilty of giving Renee a free
pass...I mean she just seems so cool.

I try not to give anyone or anything a "free
pass" but I am guilty of it sometimes.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well...she can't be as bad a Beth Phoenix...
I FINALLY decided to watch TakeOver 25
& between Mauro overselling everything
& Beth underselling everything...my brain
was stinging from tone whiplash.

Perhaps I am guilty of giving Renee a free
pass...I mean she just seems so cool.

I try not to give anyone or anything a "free
pass" but I am guilty of it sometimes.
Yes, Beth is awful that is something I can agree on. I never said Renee wasn't cool or anything I just said she is awful on commentary and that is all as well as I think he gets a pass from a lot of people due to Jon, which they shouldn't but whatever.

So to make a point clear once again. I have nothing against Renee and I think she is a cool person, but she as a commentator is awful and I believe she shines better as an interviewer and her being the second one is fine by me. I personally like Alicia more because I have watched her interviews a lot more and she is genuine about it, while at times Renee comes off as being robotic in a way, which may be WWE's fault. Also, I feel she may be pushed more as an interviewer or such due to her relation with Jon, which I hate. Those are my points.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, Beth is awful that is something I can agree on.
I think most would agree on that.

I never said Renee wasn't cool or anything I just said she is awful on commentary and that is all as well as I think he gets a pass from a lot of people due to Jon, which they shouldn't but whatever.

So to make a point clear once again. I have nothing against Renee and I think she is a cool person, but she as a commentator is awful and I believe she shines better as an interviewer and her being the second one is fine by me. I personally like Alicia more because I have watched her interviews a lot more and she is genuine about it, while at times Renee comes off as being robotic in a way, which may be WWE's fault. Also, I feel she may be pushed more as an interviewer or such due to her relation with Jon, which I hate. Those are my points.
So...Renee is cool...you just don't want her commentating.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Alister Black ripoff!

So Shawn Spears, the guy who calls himself "The Perfect 10" with some sparkling attires, and an in-ring style that is very traditional.

is apparently ripping off a Tattoo wearing Devil Worshiper who can kick your face in with occasional flips and rises up as if he is in a coffin like a Badass.

I know Scott Steiner was my math teacher, but that doesn't add up.

Kasumi

Reaction score
So Shawn Spears, the guy who calls himself "The Perfect 10" with some sparkling attires, and an in-ring style that is very traditional.

is apparently ripping off a Tattoo wearing Devil Worshiper who can kick your face in with occasional flips and rises up as if he is in a coffin like a Badass.

I know Scott Steiner was my math teacher, but that doesn't add up.
Joke