AEW Full Roster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For anyone wondering who they have signed on, here is the list. If they sign more, feel free to tag me here so I can add them to the list.
The list includes staff (commentators, refs, etc.) as well as wrestlers.

Adam Page
Brandi Rhodes
Britt Baker
Chris Jericho
Christopher Daniels
Cody
Frankie Kazarian
Joey Janela
The Young Bucks
Maxwell Jacob Friedman
Pac
Penelope Ford
Scorpio Sky
Billy Gunn
Jungle Boy
Fenix
Pentagon Jr.
Jimmy Havoc
Aja Kong
Yuka Sakazaki
Sonny Rose
Sammy Guevara
Kylie Rae
Nyla Rose
Chuckie T
Trent Barreta
Kenny Omega
Brandon Cutler
Kip Sabian
Bea Priestly
Michael Nakazawa
Ace Romero
Allie
Alex Marvez
Alicia Atout
Hikaru Shida
Glacier
Darby Allin
Brian Pillman Jr.
Sunny Daze
CIMA
Dustin Rhodes
Leva Bates
Peter Avalon
Private Party
Dustin Thomas
Jerry Lynn
Angelico
Jack Evans
Luchasauras
Shawn Spears
Orange Cassidy
Jon Moxley

Referees:
Rick Knox
Aubrey Edwards
Earl Hebner
Bryce Remsburg
Paul Turner

Ring Announcers:
Justin Roberts

Commentators:
Jim Ross
Excalibur
Alex Marvez

Backstage:
Alicia Atout

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Alicia Atout as a backstage interviewer...yes just yes as I love her so much.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Aside from a focus on smaller guys which may not be everyone's speed, this is a pretty solid roster. The best thing is, there are some people with characters/gimmicks here with personality as well. With Orange Cassidy essentially being a Sloth in human form, a Luchadinosaur (with a Master's Degree and a stint on Reality TV) with a Jungle boi best friend, a psychopath in Jimmy Havoc, a rich kid in MJF, Sonny Kiss, SCU, people say they are worried about "vanilla midgets," but I at least see something that WWE as of late has been criticized for not having.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
*Checks Interweb for Images*

Yeah...I can see why.
It isn't for her looks. Her interviews come off very genuine and honest.
They'll be kicking Alicia Atout aside when Renee Young joins AEW.
I hope not because Alicia is better than Renee, but there isn't a rule that says you can't have two backstage interviewers

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It isn't for her looks. Her interviews come off very genuine and honest.
Of course.

?

I hope not because Alicia is better than Renee, but there isn't a rule that says you can't have two backstage interviewers
Well...perhaps Renee could be on the commentary team?

I'd actually really like that.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well...perhaps Renee could be on the commentary team? I'd actually really like that.
No. Renee isn't that great on commentary at all, in my opinion, but a backstage interviewer or such would be fine for her.

• Wow

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
No. Renee isn't that great on commentary at all, in my opinion, but a backstage interviewer or such would be fine for her.

From what I remember in NXT, she was fine and has potential, but at the very least, the idea of a 3-man booth/the format doesn't give her any favours. However, she carries herself amazingly in interviews and even could be a manager for her husband if needed, or even work backstage. She's pretty versatile (and kinda a sweet person), so with or without commentary, she can have a role.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
YES!

From what I remember in NXT, she was fine and has potential, but at the very least, the idea of a 3-man booth/the format doesn't give her any favours. However, she carries herself amazingly in interviews and even could be a manager for her husband if needed, or even work backstage. She's pretty versatile (and kinda a sweet person), so with or without commentary, she can have a role.
Well said Beavs...

Renee is just a sweet lady & for me would
be welcome on any role in the AEW.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I literally said she could a interviewer, which is fine by me, but I like Alicia more because as a backstage interviewer because of how natural it is for her. So if AEW uses her as a second backstage interviewer then fine or if they use her as a general interviewer then fine as well. She sucks on commentary, and anyone who watches RAW knows it.
You haven't heard her on commentary have you? Because it is bad. And as I said to point of repetition that is annoying me? Renee as a interviewer or a second backstage is fine by me because I think she does really well in those positions and not as a commentar for again she is bad at it.