• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Full Gear - November 18th from Los Angeles

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I don't think Hangman should win world title I almost want to see him go after tnt and do a feud with The Righteous. Page & Jake be fun af.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

This absolute hogwash popping up on my timeline is Y’all’s fault. I blame you all and I blame Tony. This embarrassment is on you all. Shameful.

who.gif

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I don't really disagree that he's not top 5 in the company atm and a run with the International or TNT Title is perfectly fine. Just look at the caliber of talent in the proximity of those belts. Christian, OC, Mox, Darby, Swerve... that's not even that bad of a take, other than the notion that he couldn't be World Champ, which is where I'd disagree.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don't really disagree that he's not top 5 in the company atm and a run with the International or TNT Title is perfectly fine. Just look at the caliber of talent in the proximity of those belts. Christian, OC, Mox, Darby, Swerve... that's not even that bad of a take, other than the notion that he couldn't be World Champ, which is where I'd disagree.
he has ONE singles lost. to the world champ. People can have their opinions if they feel other talent are better are more deserving, but this idea that he isn't presented like a top guy is baffling to me lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
El Jefro Blanco said:
he has ONE singles lost. to the world champ. People can have their opinions if they feel other talent are better are more deserving, but this idea that he isn't presented like a top guy is baffling to me lol
I guess that's fair. Idk if the guy who tweeted that was attempting to be malicious with the take necessarily, but it's certainly possible. At face value though, I wouldn't read it as a major dig.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
in either case, he's wrong :draper2 dude who has a singular loss on his record and spent 2 months going over the world champ is not presented like a midcarder. that's respectfully one of the dumbest takes I've heard this week

edit: and before that was feuding with CM Punk. like come on guys. lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
no shit lol, that's kind of my point - stop mixing your fandom which is subjective with how a talent is being presented which is an objective exercise that can be backed up by facts