• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite September 27th, 2023: CONTRACT SIGNING!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Recency bias aside I don’t have a problem, per se with Jack Perry as a performer, but out of all the options of who the four masked guys could be beating up one of the top acts in the company, and where that angle could go, Jack Perry for me would just be a massive let down.

Butters

That's Me!
Recency bias aside I don’t have a problem, per se with Jack Perry as a performer, but out of all the options of who the four masked guys could be beating up one of the top acts in the company, and where that angle could go, Jack Perry for me would just be a massive let down.
what if it's Christian, Nick Wayne, Lucha, and Perry?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
wouldn't really make sense either imo

the only other act I forgot to mention is LFI , they have beef with Jay Juice n co

Kross Rhodes

wouldn't really make sense either imo

the only other act I forgot to mention is LFI , they have beef with Jay Juice n co
I already thought Andrade and Jay had a fucking absolute banger, so probably not my personal choice would be LFI, but they could have some serious intense matches so I would not be disappointed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I kinda agree there too, LFI aren't my preferred choice and I'd probably be a little meh at the reveal but overall that'd be a fun direction

Kross Rhodes

It’s Marty, Guerillas of Destiny, and Bad Luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You’re probably sarcastically mocking this, but I would be popping off. They replace bad luck with ELP though since he technically join GOD I think.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
You’re probably sarcastically mocking this, but I would be popping off. They replace bad luck with ELP though since he technically join GOD I think.

Actually year replace Fale with ELP

I’d love it I’ve thought Marty should get a second chance for awhile now

Kross Rhodes

IMG_3218.gif

Kross Rhodes

I don’t mention it much anymore because I thought I was the only one.

But, I did point out that hangman specifically referenced an umbrella in his promo on this show.

Kross Rhodes

I also wouldn’t mind if Fale came in since he’s a founder, but I think he’s happy doing what he’s doing in Australia right now.