• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite September 27th, 2023: CONTRACT SIGNING!!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Oh OK there’s absolutely no way that’s MJF.

Switch mentioned him being the devil in their promo earlier so this is a red herring.

Kross Rhodes

I got chills though. Ending the show with ,what was it four guys, beating up Jay after he challenged MJF, and one of them is wearing his devil mask, from when he returned, at what was double or nothing?

Whatever Tony is on right now when he’s writing the shows, keep giving him that because we are cooking with gasoline here.

Kross Rhodes

Feels like it would be too easy to say that it’s Adam Cole and the kingdom to frame MJF, but sometimes predictable and easy works best.

I think the fourth guy is actually going to be Kyle O’Reilly as Adam Cole is hurt and when it gets revealed that it’s Kyle Riley, Roderick Strong and the kingdom, that’s what’s going to split Adam Cole further while they stretch out his betrayal a little longer because of his injury I think.

Plus, we never got the payoff to the Cole and White stuff from last year. Kingdom and BCG warfare gives me even more goosebumps. Let’s fucking go!

Kross Rhodes

If not kor, than it’s Adam Cole since he can claim he faked the injury later, but crazy if KOR still ain’t ready.