• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite Mafia - ROLE MADNESS by Jefftaron - SIGNUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'll take him as a secondary champion, but not right away. Let Brodie run with it a bit.

Yeah id say long term plans in mjf will be eventual mid card champ for a while and brodie will move up to ME by end of 2021. With Brodie on the main scene you have a bunch of big man matches available too. archer, cage are hoss matches id like to see down the line.

maybe they do that with the FCW thing though who knows

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Moxley should stay in the world title picture tbh though shouldn't won it again for years after this run. Keep him as a main eventer and have blood feuds putting people over. Brodie Lee should get a long reign and lose to someone like jungle boy imo

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

I can see him and Darby doing a run in the tag div this year tbh too

Lethal

Tiffy Time
tenor.gif

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Can you really call AEW inferior to WWE considering they employ people like Sasha Banks and Braun Strowman?

Status
Not open for further replies.