AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odos post about scum BG being a Barry design and not Jeff design is weird seeing as Jeff has a history of 1 game prior to this. Will be interesting later when we get the alignment of a BG if there is one

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Unless he just meant a veteran host as opposed to newbie host and the names were arbitrary

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's more because of an over aggressive defence of Tweet. Especially when his agenda has been made clear I feel

So, you think if I was scum I would link myself that obviously to a team mate early D1 on a terribly pushed case?

You saw me playing last game right? :bosque

You’re just making up nonsense to push your points as you did last game and you tried against Tweet early this game pal.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The only one I think could be lying about their claim is Doddsy - Lethal is probably an actor and Evans is probably a PGO

@Hank are you the kind that passively activates, or do you need to submit the usage as an action?

Passive, not made aware when my shots are used.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odos post about scum BG being a Barry design and not Jeff design is weird seeing as Jeff has a history of 1 game prior to this. Will be interesting later when we get the alignment of a BG if there is one

whats weird about it?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It's more because of an over aggressive defence of Tweet. Especially when his agenda has been made clear I feel

So its because I caught you out lying, thanks for clarifying.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I’m not 100% your town and it’s nout to do with you toying with the Young Bucks typo. It’s to do with you claiming compulsive before saying it’s not, blaming the mod and then Chloe unvoting you and derailing your wagon right before night. It looks AWFUL.

I'm not a bullshitter. My role legit reads compulsive actor. During the exchange last night, Jeff PM'd me and acknowledged an error, said the compulsive part should never have been there

How have I been blind tunelling? I think I'm the only one that has posted a reads list and have mentioned at least 4 people I think are very possible scum just today. Just because I think youre one of them doesn't mean I'm tunelling.

You've been riding my ass all game, and when I tried to play with you last night, said I was "boring" and ignored me

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Unless he just meant a veteran host as opposed to newbie host and the names were arbitrary

no, the names were intentional - please elaborate what you’re getting at here

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Exactly why I wanted to quit last time. Getting lynched off absolute fucking bullshit because I poked fun at a typo?

I also have a 2nd role that I needed to preserve. IWC Darling aka x-shot watcher. Hence my question for Tweets to please address the class.

I eagerly await the calls of how shit it was for me to not indicate that part of my role as well. You can shove your reads list tbh
:WOW

Risky as but I don't mind it honestly, very lucky flay invited if true.

I'll post some more in depth stuff later hopefully tweet has come about in the mean time

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well what is your theory that Jeff is less likely to do that than Barry based on? 1 game?

it’s based on Barry being a mad cunt and Jeff not, I thought that was obvious?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
it’s based on Barry being a mad cunt and Jeff not, I thought that was obvious?
But this game is role madness and we have already got multiple claims of roles that aren't particularly common.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But this game is role madness and we have already got multiple claims of roles that aren't particularly common.

yes but having what amounts to 2 town bodyguards in a small game is still mad cunt territory, regardless of whether it’s called role madness or not

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Mechanically, scum bodyguard and town faith healer doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but the opposite does. Or if the faith healer is a fake for a role stopper, which is what I said

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
yes but having what amounts to 2 town bodyguards in a small game is still mad cunt territory, regardless of whether it’s called role madness or not
Yes but i'm not talking about a town BG. I'm talking about you saying it's not likely there is a scum bodyguard. Which will be interesting later if someone flips BG and are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.