AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Man if lethal/EV/Smark are all scum :banderas:

Highly unlikely but the thought of getting the 3 of them whilst barely paying attention is giving me a semi

• Love
Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Guess I could see gambit as scum too I don’t really have thoughts on him

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
(Which I would expect to by this stage of the game)

I think haza is town too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I need an early night so I’ll catch up in the morning. Doddsy should claim just to stop all this shit as I think he’s town and don’t want that to take up majority of the day. I would be fine getting a claim off smark but not entirely sure we need to go claim hunting when we’ve got 2 people there that I’m very happy to lynch

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

Guess I’ll park here as he’s the one I’m most confident about. Tho I am fairly confident on evans as well

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not fully caught up yet but I don’t really buy EVs claim and his hard stance on lethal so early smells like a BUS tbh

I mean, you’re acting as if there wasn’t an unvote right before he was lynched that completely derailed the wagon and caused a no lynch from a person that had even stated that they were certain Lethal was scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, you’re acting as if there wasn’t an unvote right before he was lynched that completely derailed the wagon and caused a no lynch from a person that had even stated that they were certain Lethal was scum.
No but you were citing the main reason being shit around his claim which was also there yesterday but you weren’t exactly pushing it so confidently then were you?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Was evans’ PGO soft in his first post or did it come later?

:pogba:

Considering I missed the first few hours of the game and tried to catch up, I don’t think posting the PGO hint right before night is at all a bad thing? If anything it’s when there was likely to more activity?

Why would I draw suspicion over a claim that I’ve played enough to know doesn’t have a long shelf life when it comes to POE?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No but you were citing the main reason being shit around his claim which was also there yesterday but you weren’t exactly pushing it so confidently then were you?

Vote Lethal

Something stinks around the claim, the vote and subsequent unvote from Chloe. I'm all aboard clearing up the Lethal shenanigans and it'll give us plenty of info to work from.

I agree with @Christian Cage points earlier about Flay being anti-town and incredibly unhelpful lining up with the town meta from last game + the numerous posts about how it is town play from Chloe. I'd rather lynch Lethal then figure out Chloe as POE tbh.

Where did I say that the claim was the main reason? You’re twisting my post to fit your read here pal.

I link all points and then expand on the vote.

Lethal on play, someone I’ve been spot on about a few times before, felt town. The claim mistake is a whole bunch of WIFOM that needs clearing up. The unvote / wagon derailment was more than enough to sway from feeling he is town off play to potentially scum.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The claim mistake isn't really WIFOM lol

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
The claim mistake isn't really WIFOM lol

WIFOM does Lethal fake a mod error to cover his own slip? Feels pretty much like the definition of WIFOM to me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
well I mean only Lethal (and possibly his scummates) knows whether it was a mistake and you just said it was a mistake so are you his scummate?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
well I mean only Lethal (and possibly his scummates) knows whether it was a mistake and you just said it was a mistake so are you his scummate?

I hope you're not being serious lmao. It's either one or the other there.

Was it a mod mistake (he did have compulsive in the role PM and wasn't meant to) or did he fuck up his fake whilst claiming?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
sorry, i've been racking my brains over this game much of the day without much to work with after last night and my brain is kinda fried lol, I don't mean to misrepresent you E-V :pals:

What i'm trying to say is I think it's odd that you have declared it with a degree of certainty as a "claim mistake" rather than a mod error which is what the counter argument it. Seems like TMI and I wouldn't be shocked if you and Lethal are aligned

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
sorry, i've been racking my brains over this game much of the day without much to work with after last night and my brain is kinda fried lol, I don't mean to misrepresent you E-V :pals:

What i'm trying to say is I think it's odd that you have declared it with a degree of certainty as a "claim mistake" rather than a mod error which is what the counter argument it. Seems like TMI and I wouldn't be shocked if you and Lethal are aligned

Nah, you're reading too much into it.

The WIFOM is simple, did Lethal fake a mod claim to cover his fuck up, or was there an actual fuck up. I'm currently voting Lethal, so my immediate suspicion is going to be the former, is it not?

What did you think of Chloe's unvote? Are you not suspicious of Lethal faking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.