AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I've never heard of policing lynching PGOs in my 6 years playing mafia. Your logic doesn't track to me and I need to know if it's genuine or not.

A policy lynch would mean not even factoring in what I asked you so I need to know how far you were willing to take it.

And I'm sorry, but I stand by that line of asking him to vote so he can gloat over a town flip is weird, bro.

just vote for him will you so you can tell us all how right you were if he flips town

This is an interesting interaction. This confident he'll flip scum or preparing for him to flip town?

I was suspecting Doddsy of whiteknighting Lethal so the post was clearly sarcasm, I was shading him while trying to convince him to throw his vote on Lethal lol, I don't think it was that weird at all if you consider Doddsy is my top suspect right now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You ask this question as if there's some kind of problem if I really did wanna lynch Evans today. Is there?

The problem is if that is ALL you want to do and are unwilling to explore other avenues. Like Doddsy is currently halfway to a majority and still apparently refusing to claim, like he was refusing to claim yesterday when you planted your vote to lynch on Flay half way through the day

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I was suspecting Doddsy of whiteknighting Lethal so the post was clearly sarcasm, I was shading him while trying to convince him to throw his vote on Lethal lol, I don't think it was that weird at all if you consider Doddsy is my top suspect right now
Weren't you voting for Lethal? So in order for you to think that you were voting to lynch a townie?

Do you see why this doesn't quite track for me? If Doddsy is your top scum read fair enough, but weren't you also the first vote on Lethal?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I also don't like believing he may have buddied Alco so in turn he may have buddied Lethal.

You kind of need at least one of their flips before you can give that line of logic any credence.

Mm also this wasn't my trail of thought, i'm sorry if it came across that way.

I thought it looked like he came in and buddied Lethal and recalled that he had been accused of doing the same to Alco earlier in the game which kind of made it hit harder. Didn't like that his defense to that was WIFOM either.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Mm also this wasn't my trail of thought, i'm sorry if it came across that way.

I thought it looked like he came in and buddied Lethal and recalled that he had been accused of doing the same to Alco earlier in the game which kind of made it hit harder. Didn't like that his defense to that was WIFOM either.
That was the impression I got from your earlier response, but if that was not the case, fair enough.

Since we're waiting on Doddsy to claim, anyways, can you expand on what you didn't like about his WIFOM defense?

Sorry for asking another question, it's what I do.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Weren't you voting for Lethal? So in order for you to think that you were voting to lynch a townie?

Do you see why this doesn't quite track for me? If Doddsy is your top scum read fair enough, but weren't you also the first vote on Lethal?

I can see why it doesn't track yes, honestly it was at the point where it was Lethal or nothing though and I was reacting to Doddsy coming in at that stage of the game, and you must know then why I wanted Lethal to flip for the information it would have given us to analyze

any way I'm off to bed. Good to know smark and Dodds are here to hammer and if they don't well then... they don't

If lethal flips town there's a good chance doddsy came in white knighting pre flip.

I knew there was a chance Lethal would flip town, I had accepted that but concluded that it was better than a no-lynch anyway

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That was the impression I got from your earlier response, but if that was not the case, fair enough.

Since we're waiting on Doddsy to claim, anyways, can you expand on what you didn't like about his WIFOM defense?

Sorry for asking another question, it's what I do.

I don't like players that are capable of WIFOM'ing using WIFOM reasons they CAN'T be scum as a defense lol, it doesn't add up and I just dismiss it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and you must know then why I wanted Lethal to flip for the information it would have given us to analyze
This part I can definitely see for sure. I feel his flip could have helped with quite a few interactions right now.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not fully caught up yet but I don’t really buy EVs claim and his hard stance on lethal so early smells like a BUS tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Was evans’ PGO soft in his first post or did it come later?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Not sure I really like smark around the end of the wagon but can’t really put my finger on why lmao

If you could try and elaborate on this a little as i've been stuck trying to figure him out too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
much later, during Night 1
Ok yeah then I don’t really buy it at all

Also my memory for this game is shit but also pretty sure he was nowhere near as gung ho on lynching lethal yesterday as he is today right?

WRT smark it’s a weird one because I know he does the asking questions thing as town as well but reading back end of day it didn’t really feel genuine and I don’t think anybody really gave him the case on lethal in order to vote him did they? And yet he voted anyway and I’m pretty sure smark has refused to vote people just to avoid a no lynch before so yeah just doesn’t feel like town smark to me

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I still don’t really see Doddsy as scum lol he’s just baiting a lynch at this point. To what end?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also with CPs flip id say the chances of lethal being scum have improved astronomically

I mean I thought that anyway because his FAKE ANGER reaction today was transparent as fuck but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.