AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
:rabbitears

If you hadnt come here minutes after I made this post to retort, I might have even said that I wanna give you more time to make an impact but uhhhh this timing isn't great.
I mean look at the time UK wise and you'll see why I'm posting when i live 30-40 mins walk from my work

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Chloe B

Reaction score
Can you show me where Tweet lied? Or even said that Odo voted first? Cos I don’t think you can

You're scum or an idiot if you don't see an agenda.

I think you're the former so yah whatevs

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You're scum or an idiot if you don't see an agenda.

I think you're the latter so yah whatevs

or you’re just bad and based your entire argument on Tweet lying and realise you’ve fucked up, just like you did last game?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Nah you guys seem scum. Tweet obviously trying to make me out to be scum since early so I'm not listening to anything either of you are coming at me with

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What exactly did you find sus in the first place?
He first said the DV is pretty NAI and even leaned to put it in the scum camp cause DV has been scum a lot lately, but then after talking to Odo he suddenly leaned town with that slot. Just the way Odo asked "you think he's town then?" and Lethal answered "yeah I lean that way" struck me like an answer scum Lethal would give when asked by town Odo.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Your whole push on Tweet is that he lied and Alco caught him out lying around who voted Alco first, you or Odo.

this wasn’t the case and now you’re getting stroppy cos ya cocked up and it’s been caught out.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Unvote vote Tweet

Dont really give a shit about the Doddsy flip anymore, I want to see a flip

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Nah you guys seem scum. Tweet obviously trying to make me out to be scum since early so I'm not listening to anything either of you are coming at me with

do us a favour then, prove your push about Tweet lying with receipts.

Don’t pull this “NAH UR SCUM” OMGUS bullshit because you can’t read lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You woulda been better off just outright saying Oh My God You Suck. Whoever doesn't agree with you has an agenda, GOTCHA!

:heston

Chloe B

Reaction score
Your whole push on Tweet is that he lied and Alco caught him out lying around who voted Alco first, you or Odo.

this wasn’t the case and now you’re getting stroppy cos ya cocked up and it’s been caught out.

Nope hes had an agenda against me ever since I've claimed

Chloe B

Reaction score
Idc what you have to say scumbro. Imma let the other players question me

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

I didnt even fucking lie lmao, I said Chloe voted Alco to prove his role and after talking to Odo about Alco opted to keep the vote there and make it a serious one. All of this is just factual and yet people wanna call this a fake case.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You seemed 100% sure that Tweet lied. Where did he lie?

Or, were you lying to try and get votes on a wagon to get info from his claim?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Status
Not open for further replies.