AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sooo Chloe still makes no sense to me. Gets involved in the whole Doddsy/Alco stuff from early on and votes Alco first to prove his role, then keeps the vote there after Odo gives him an opportunity to find Alco actually sus, which I don't think that either getting sus of Alco, nor apparently not being sus of Alco anymore looked organic. But then he also argues with Doddsy for a couple pages and wants a claim from him for the way he played around Alco. If you thought Doddsy defended Alco from too much suspicion, you must think they're both scum? Yet Alco doesn't seem to be in your sights at all rn?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
You have a problem with me trying to get claims, fine. I'll dip so you guys can wank off in the thread like you've been doing

Lol this is odd given that you're directing it at me, the only person that has pushed a wagon to a claim this game.

My issue was with potential TMI, how did you know we'd be moving on from him? how did you know he had a provable role? The post made it seem like you knew what he was claiming and knew it would be enough to curtail suspicion. Suffice to say if Lethal ends up being scum i'll be coming back to it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean on balance Chloe seems a lot like last game, including the overestimation of his own standing in thread to simply proclaim that this phase is gonna pan out in a suchandsuch fashion, but there's stuff in there I feel uneasy about.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote EV

Think I wanna go back to this tbh, though I’d be quite tempted to lynch lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind lynching Lethal either, the defense did nothing for me and if the claim is true, Actor isn't a role I'll shed any tears over losing.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Vote Count:

Doddsy (6) : Odo, CP, gambit, phenom, flay
Lethal (3): Haza, mitch, tweet
Odo (1) : Doddsy
Poyser (1): EV
Tweet (1) : alco, lethal
mitch (1): barry

EV (1) : Poyser

Day 1 ends in approx. 12 hours. With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
vote Gambit

I know he said he doesn't have all the time in the world but there's something different in him compared to last game, he seems to be just going through the motions here and I don't sense any conviction or urgency in anything he's doing.

Reactions: PHEN0M

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
vote EV

Think I wanna go back to this tbh, though I’d be quite tempted to lynch lethal

I start work in an hour as a heads up!

What’s your reasoning here?

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
vote Gambit

I know he said he doesn't have all the time in the world but there's something different in him compared to last game, he seems to be just going through the motions here and I don't sense any conviction or urgency in anything he's doing.
It's hard to do as much as last game when working 9-5. Posting on my phone is a ballache at times. Also not sure how you can read lethal as scum for how he reacted? That whole thing screamed town.

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Man lynching Chloe is really tempting but I realize it's not gonna happen. Like him voting Alco only to prove his role and later turning it into a serious vote after Odo gave him the option to do so is just factual. No idea why he gets OMGUSy over me pointing this out.

Oh well that's what roles are for :cozy

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Man lynching Chloe is really tempting but I realize it's not gonna happen. Like him voting Alco only to prove his role and later turning it into a serious vote after Odo gave him the option to do so is just factual. No idea why he gets OMGUSy over me pointing this out.

Oh well that's what roles are for :cozy
His play is exactly the same as last game though so not sure why you get scum vibes this early

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Evans, why didn’t you follow on Doddsy and instead voted poyser when your case on poyser would directly implicate him as a scum partner of Doddsy?
this is what I was holding back on last night btw, I just wanted to see if he’d address it unprompted
I assume that's why you asked me about Evans before? That kind of makes me feel better about Odo cause I can see the crumbs of him pushing something prior to him actually doing it tbh.

Wouldn't mind lynching Lethal either, the defense did nothing for me and if the claim is true, Actor isn't a role I'll shed any tears over losing.
What exactly did you find sus in the first place?

You gonna claim fam? @Doddsy
bdd.jpg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It's hard to do as much as last game when working 9-5. Posting on my phone is a ballache at times. Also not sure how you can read lethal as scum for how he reacted? That whole thing screamed town.

:rabbitears

If you hadnt come here minutes after I made this post to retort, I might have even said that I wanna give you more time to make an impact but uhhhh this timing isn't great.

Reactions: Alco
Status
Not open for further replies.