AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
So @Hank what you're saying is that Chloe's case on Tweet is a stretch and I'm saying Tweet's case on Chloe's a stretch, so we're in somewhat of a pickle.

I'm getting very similar vibes from Flay as compared to last game though, for what it's worth.

Chloe B

Reaction score
It's funny because I agree with Tweet on Chloe. Chloe is literally pushing for as many claims as possible D1 and has proven a DV role. The push he suddenly had on Alco was scummy as fuck. There's nothing at all about someone saying "why didn't you prove the DV role?" and he then uses that as a basis for pushing Alco and only seemed to truly believe it when Odo joined in.

From my experience, if someone's fishing for as much info as possible D1, it's usually scum behaviour, no?

Tweet feels town to me IMO, he's giving opinions on players in the thread and backing up with prev games in certain cases.

Chloe also lied about Tweets lying - Tweets didn't say that Odo voted first at all. This was the post:

Chloe is using this post to try and build something on Tweets which is non-existant.

I don't think they'd both be scum and doing this, so likely if there's scum it's only one of them and I'd think it's likely to be the one trying to get as many claims as possible and lying about another player IMO

Lmao i didnt lie

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Probably swings Flay more on to the town DV side than the scum DV side as well just based on balance but that ain't worth a whole lot

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also not interested in typo WIFOM

Stop it the lot of you and get a claim from Doddsy or lynch Tweet

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lmao i didnt lie

You said Tweet was lying about you and used Alco's post about Odo voting first as proof of that, basically saying that Tweet lied about Odo voting first as opposed to you. Tweet didn't say that.

Your attitude around pushing Alco did completely change when Odo joined in and you took it from "Lol here's me proving my role" to an actual case.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So @Hank what you're saying is that Chloe's case on Tweet is a stretch and I'm saying Tweet's case on Chloe's a stretch, so we're in somewhat of a pickle.

I'm getting very similar vibes from Flay as compared to last game though, for what it's worth.

I think he used your post where you misunderstood what Tweet was saying as a way to further his agenda to get another claim out in the open. He doesn't have a case on Tweet as it's founded on either a lie or incorrect information.

Alco

Reaction score
I think he used your post where you misunderstood what Tweet was saying as a way to further his agenda to get another claim out in the open. He doesn't have a case on Tweet as it's founded on either a lie or incorrect information.
Okay, thanks.

I did have more gripes with Tweet next to that one post though, for what it's worth.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I also think Lethal is town. Lethal is a player I'm quite handy at reading tbh.

Town Lethal makes terrible points like the typo (sorry :pals:) and this frustration is very much in line with town Lethal getting annoyed that he's trying to solve the game and now getting pushed over his reasoning. The fact he's throwing down votes also suggests it's town lethal

Scum/Indy Lethal gets caught out on sheeping and fence sitting without really throwing down any votes (at least not at a regular pace).

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay, thanks.

I did have more gripes with Tweet next to that one post though, for what it's worth.

What are they?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I also think Lethal is town. Lethal is a player I'm quite handy at reading tbh.

Town Lethal makes terrible points like the typo (sorry :pals:) and this frustration is very much in line with town Lethal getting annoyed that he's trying to solve the game and now getting pushed over his reasoning. The fact he's throwing down votes also suggests it's town lethal

Scum/Indy Lethal gets caught out on sheeping and fence sitting without really throwing down any votes (at least not at a regular pace).

tenor.gif

Alco

Reaction score
What are they?
I thought his town lean of OMB (or Mitch, I can't keep them apart) was very, very easy at the time and he also wanted to vote for a lynch on Chloe early on, which seemed to me like he didn't want to consider anything else anymore (at the time) and I don't particularly like that on a D1

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Evans, why didn’t you follow on Doddsy and instead voted poyser when your case on poyser would directly implicate him as a scum partner of Doddsy?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I thought his town lean of OMB (or Mitch, I can't keep them apart) was very, very easy at the time and he also wanted to vote for a lynch on Chloe early on, which seemed to me like he didn't want to consider anything else anymore (at the time) and I don't particularly like that on a D1

I don't see the issue on giving Mitch an early town lean, especially if Tweet has experience playing with him.

The lynch on Chloe is food for thought - but based on current play, I'd also be down to lynch Flay lol.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Angry? That's ironic. No, it's frustration at a wagon being formed off such flimsy reasoning, and moving up to 6 with votes just piling on.

Now that I think about it, that Tweets' vote looks forced as anything

Unvote

Vote: Tweets

@Jeff Valley Driver vote count please?
But you asked for the case and I gave it to you and you literally never addressed any of it really other than to complain about your role PM wording?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans, why didn’t you follow on Doddsy and instead voted poyser when your case on poyser would directly implicate him as a scum partner of Doddsy?

Because I wanted to know the reasonings behind why Poyser was town reading Doddsy when others were wagonning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.