AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I asked the host for clarification, and was informed that compulsive was a mistake. I am just a regular actor.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
what does this mean exactly?
Well i don't see lethal as the kind of person to fake a mod interaction as scum. Wasn't he pissed over some drama around something like this months back in the discord? It is a cheap way for me to confirm someone but i think this whole weird sequence is a town player. That amd the anger

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Definitely some stench in these votes.

If people want to actually start playing the game as opposed to scrutinising me over the wording of a role PM, then let me know. If not, well fuck it, I'm out.
Why so angry. Your role pm doesn't match the functionality of your role, there is going to be scrutiny whether it's your fault or not

Fwiw I believe my magic the Gathering game was the last to see the compulsive modifier used

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why so angry. Your role pm doesn't match the functionality of your role, there is going to be scrutiny whether it's your fault or not

Fwiw I believe my magic the Gathering game was the last to see the compulsive modifier used

Angry? That's ironic. No, it's frustration at a wagon being formed off such flimsy reasoning, and moving up to 6 with votes just piling on.

Now that I think about it, that Tweets' vote looks forced as anything

Unvote

Vote: Tweets

@Jeff Valley Driver vote count please?

TKOK

You people talk about being a student of the game, I am the fucking game.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Eh I buy Lethals explanation.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Way to dodge the question :pals:

Why would you ask me about why I defended Doddsy lmfao, the reason I defended him is why you’re voting me as apparently you thought it wasn’t genuine :heston

:WOW

Way to dodge the question too

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’ve already explained that I don’t really see him as scum inserting himself into that to stop the wagon and pushing you of all people. I also didn’t really think the push on alco for asking about the vote really held much merit (though I don’t particularly have a read on alco) so the fact that he stopped it didn’t really show any red flags for me anyway

But you answer it here. Not sure why you wouldn't answer this for me :francis

Alco

Reaction score
Playing devil's advocate, but since we didn't see Jeff confirming anything, I guess he could still be lying :lelbron

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Votes:
Odo (1) : Doddsy
Doddsy (6) : Odo, CP, gambit, phenom, flay
Lethal (4): Haza, mitch, tweet, poyser
Poyser (1): EV
Tweet (1) : alco, lethal

mitch (1): barry

You have until midnight tonight (aprox 15 hours), with 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch :)

Last edited:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Hank thoughts on Tweets, muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaa?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When did Poyser defend me exactly? I know he said I didn't look bad but does that count as defending? If anyone can explain to me why defending Alco from trash actually makes me look bad as opposed to people pushing Alco as scum for literal shit reasons that'd be grand.

It was this post below that didn't feel right to me and his comment about yourself, was defending you from the good guy reads you were getting. Poyser has since addressed this further in the thread (quoted above) which has made me cool off and realise I was pushing a crap thought, but I just wanted to know why he was reading you town tbh.

I like Odo’s entry and I like flay so far. Odo in particular already looks way more productive than he did as scum a few games ago lol.
I don’t really agree about Doddsy looking bad though. I think he looks fine too. Could be GOOD GUYING but not sure I see the motivation there to defend alco and go after someone like Odo as scum

vote PHEN0M

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank thoughts on Tweets, muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaa?

It's funny because I agree with Tweet on Chloe. Chloe is literally pushing for as many claims as possible D1 and has proven a DV role. The push he suddenly had on Alco was scummy as fuck. There's nothing at all about someone saying "why didn't you prove the DV role?" and he then uses that as a basis for pushing Alco and only seemed to truly believe it when Odo joined in.

From my experience, if someone's fishing for as much info as possible D1, it's usually scum behaviour, no?

Tweet feels town to me IMO, he's giving opinions on players in the thread and backing up with prev games in certain cases.

So it seems like Tweet has wanted me out from time ago. Stongly implying that DV is scum right off the bat. Doesn't do it directly right away but then goes all in with me being scum eventually. He's then caught lying by Alco and gives an absolutely piss poor excuse. Poor Alco has his discovery buried by shitting set up spec. Those involved should be ashamed of themselves. I want claims from Lethal and Doddsy but Tweet must absolutely be lynched today.

Chloe also lied about Tweets lying - Tweets didn't say that Odo voted first at all. This was the post:

Not a fan of Flays play around Alco tbh. They went back and forth a little about the DV claim and I don't think much was gonna come from it but then when Odo went and put his vote on Alco and suddenly Flay is like "Why is he sus? That? O...oh... ya you're right he's sus. What this guy said everyone!"

Chloe is using this post to try and build something on Tweets which is non-existant.

I think in the chronology Flay was actually the first to vote me :hmm:

I don't think they'd both be scum and doing this, so likely if there's scum it's only one of them and I'd think it's likely to be the one trying to get as many claims as possible and lying about another player IMO

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Doddsy your take here too pls
I'm not gonna engage in spec on the compulsive part, as it's not something he'd add at random and seems genuine in the confusion to it. Either the compulsive portion doesn't exist outside the title, or he's just not explicitly told about the workings of the compulsion in his write up are what I think the two most likely parts are, but I believe him as to what he's said

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh hold on he said Jeff said it's a mod mistake. Yeah inclined to believe that

Status
Not open for further replies.