AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also you've said I've called you scum 3 times this game,

No, I'd already bought up that someone was going to use it, it's more so the fact you've tried to use me doing something to call me scum 3 seperate times and it's not even day 3 yet, yet me continuing to do it anyway seems to give you no pause. I mean fair enough it could be WIFOM it's more so the fact I myself called it out and you still tried to use it without even a pause to consider why I would have done it again if I'd already been called scum for it, especially if it was true

Can you provide receipts please?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let's be honest though - it's more than that isn't it?

Your claim was shaky at best and looked thrown together, likely why you delayed it so much, the Lethal flipping town looked like TMI to me - the previous posts about "this rage is genuine" albeit make it look better, the shakiness and anti-town play (very different to what you did as town last game) just doesn't add up for me I'm afraid.

And lol, do you really think as scum I would see your obvious trap of "WONDER IF SCUM ARE GONNA PUSH THIS" and then push it anyway? I was scum last game, did I make those sort of moves? No, it'd be way too risky of a gamble.
Do you not think he’d have had a better prepared claim if he stalled it for so long? I mean he would’ve had to have one sorted on D1 the first time he was wagoned just in case, surely. Can’t really say it was thrown together when he was getting pushed for 2 days

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Do you not think he’d have had a better prepared claim if he stalled it for so long? I mean he would’ve had to have one sorted on D1 the first time he was wagoned just in case, surely. Can’t really say it was thrown together when he was getting pushed for 2 days

Depends if he is scum, are his team mates familiar with Dynamite? Time zone difference as well could easily hamper preparedness of a claim.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Depends if he is scum, are his team mates familiar with Dynamite? Time zone difference as well could easily hamper preparedness of a claim.
So what about it feels thrown together, specifically the character and role link?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So what about it feels thrown together, specifically the character and role link?

Yeah and then the confusion around BG / Faith Healer. Haza even said it was an outright lie around the role claimage, I'll go grab the posts.

Claiming Penelope Ford as a bodygua- faith hea- no, body faith guard feels like "I'll take Penelope Ford" from a fake character list and just using Mafia Wiki to find a role that could fit IMO.

It's one of those claims that doesn't look genuine tbh.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I mean I was more talking to Tweet who seems to be selling that he is confirmed quite hard, but I’d agree with most of yours, sure

The kid is trying a real slobber-knocker ploy here and to me could be riding off the 'confirmation' hard as shit.

I'll cite this - often at times we've had scum go down swinging announce who the SK is. Smark was the rolecop, he fingered Chris as the SK. Chris does a good guy move on Tweets. My census data reveals there are 2 indy aligned players. It's Chris & Tweets.

Chloe B

Reaction score
The kid is trying a real slobber-knocker ploy here and to me could be riding off the 'confirmation' hard as shit.

I'll cite this - often at times we've had scum go down swinging announce who the SK is. Smark was the rolecop, he fingered Chris as the SK. Chris does a good guy move on Tweets. My census data reveals there are 2 indy aligned players. It's Chris & Tweets.

The vig needs to sort this shit out real quick

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Let's be honest though - it's more than that isn't it?

Your claim was shaky at best and looked thrown together, likely why you delayed it so much, the Lethal flipping town looked like TMI to me - the previous posts about "this rage is genuine" albeit make it look better, the shakiness and anti-town play (very different to what you did as town last game) just doesn't add up for me I'm afraid.

And lol, do you really think as scum I would see your obvious trap of "WONDER IF SCUM ARE GONNA PUSH THIS" and then push it anyway? I was scum last game, did I make those sort of moves? No, it'd be way too risky of a gamble.
I don't get how the claim could possibly be called shaky and thrown together when I literally didn't even know what the role was I just thought it was a weakened BG.

Well trap was probably a poor word, more probably like something super obvious that scum could jump on and try to push if they didn't really out a lot of thought into it

Also you've said I've called you scum 3 times this game,

Can you provide receipts please?
Wasn't necessarily talking about you, I mean the reasoning has been applied to 3 different people in an attempt to call me scum, when common sense would dictate if I was scum, I'd have stopped doing it after the first time someone called me scum for it, not twice afterwards.

Yeah and then the confusion around BG / Faith Healer. Haza even said it was an outright lie around the role claimage, I'll go grab the posts.

Claiming Penelope Ford as a bodygua- faith hea- no, body faith guard feels like "I'll take Penelope Ford" from a fake character list and just using Mafia Wiki to find a role that could fit IMO.

It's one of those claims that doesn't look genuine tbh.
It wasn't an outright lie at all, I assumed faith healer was a flavour title for the weakened BG I am. Avoiding claiming the negative is common sense. I didn't know faith healer was a specific, seperate role

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Focusing upon what roles are/aren't called can be a dangerous road to follow.

Anyone have any thoughts over Tweets and his paranoia for the indy thing and beating his dick over the 'confirm'

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Focusing upon what roles are/aren't called can be a dangerous road to follow.

Anyone have any thoughts over Tweets and his paranoia for the indy thing and beating his dick over the 'confirm'

I think Tweets is town tbh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I think Tweets is town tbh

Fair, but the rolecop going out fingered Chris as the SK, who claims to be a character cop, who 'confirms' Tweet and he's riding with that. Not to mention he's displaying vintage paper-pushing

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Fair, but the rolecop going out fingered Chris as the SK, who claims to be a character cop, who 'confirms' Tweet and he's riding with that. Not to mention he's displaying vintage paper-pushing

I don't just "claim" to be a character cop, Smark accused me of it first bc he rolecopped me and I confirmed it when I knew his actual character.

Also missed your PR, Mitch :hayden3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I don't just "claim" to be a character cop, Smark accused me of it first bc he rolecopped me and I confirmed it when I knew his actual character.

Also missed your PR, Mitch :hayden3

BAW GAWD almighty!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.