AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
What was his logic, I thought he was being voting poyser for good guying

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No, he voted poyser saying poyser didn’t want the good guying read on you re: Alco to take off

why would he give a shit unless both you and poyser were scum in his eyes, and if he thinks you’re both scum, why isn’t he joining my wagon on you that already has traction

I mean, I do have one feasible explanation lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No, he voted poyser saying poyser didn’t want the good guying read on you re: Alco to take off

why would he give a shit unless both you and poyser were scum in his eyes, and if he thinks you’re both scum, why isn’t he joining my wagon on you that already has traction

I mean, I do have one feasible explanation lol

Oh okay that makes more sense. Your feasible explanation is me being scum with him isn't it :mjcry

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Oh so it was Evans who was the first to try use the Lethal gonna flip town as me looking for town points. Gave him fair warning and everything and he still went for it.

Either Evans or Odo is scum btw, would be surprised if both are town, but they aren't aligned at least. Kind of leaning towards it being Evans at the mo based on the above.

I thought you were reading me scum? I don't really agree re: Gambit either.

I don't :mjcry

In my skim I saw Smark talking about an SK and that he died so I assumed he was the SK, but I see he was scum and called CC SK.

:heston

So I’m scum because something you did that looks bad is brought up?

Yikes.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
:heston

So I’m scum because something you did that looks bad is brought up?

Yikes.
No, I'd already bought up that someone was going to use it, it's more so the fact you've tried to use me doing something to call me scum 3 seperate times and it's not even day 3 yet, yet me continuing to do it anyway seems to give you no pause. I mean fair enough it could be WIFOM it's more so the fact I myself called it out and you still tried to use it without even a pause to consider why I would have done it again if I'd already been called scum for it, especially if it was true

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No, I'd already bought up that someone was going to use it, it's more so the fact you've tried to use me doing something to call me scum 3 seperate times and it's not even day 3 yet, yet me continuing to do it anyway seems to give you no pause. I mean fair enough it could be WIFOM it's more so the fact I myself called it out and you still tried to use it without even a pause to consider why I would have done it again if I'd already been called scum for it, especially if it was true

Whether you brought it up or not means fuck all though? If anything, the fact you were more concerned about people thinking you looked town over the Lethal wagon as opposed to just doing the best thing for town doesn’t look good at all lmao

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Can you also show me where I’ve called you scum 3 separate times this game?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans still hasn’t explained why he came in voting poyser rather than jumping on my Doddsy wagon whilst using logic that’s only valid if Doddsy is scum

If you think he’s answered that, I’m all ears

But I have answered that :pogba:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So Smarks flip pretty much confirms Poyser IMO

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well it looks like everyone has different reasons

probably just a bad game from the lad

I'd check your last game and this one before talking about quality of play :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If anyone has something directly investigative then I’d recommend TKOK probably as he’s a motherfucker to read

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
1- Poyser- didn't feel right at first, pushed him over Doddsy as I felt he was someone I've played with more and would be easier to read intentions, not a fan of how he's twisted around my posts but the push & case on Smark confirms tbh. Didn't look or feel like a bus.
2- Doddsy - More concerned about looking town than actually playing as town. Using terrible 'scum traps' to cover up the fact he looked bad around Lethal's wagons.
6- Tweet- Feels like town Tweet, actively giving out opinions and nudging directions. Last scum Tweet disappeared and just ended up obvscumming for a while.
7- Raidokken- I've liked Haza this game, trying to take up that town leadership role and make things happen. Come off very town all game and hasn't really faltered with it.
8- Atticus Fetch- 98% sure OMB is town here lol from his posts & his attitude towards other players.
10- Odo- Doesn't seem to be as strong Odo as I'd expect with him usually leading town etc, seems to be dialled down from previous games but still making pro town moves and trying to solve the game.
11- Hank
14- Chloe B - terrible player, like legit awful but likely town. Think I'm starting to understand the whole "Flay is anti-town as town" meta.

These are null reads, but likely where the rest of scum are:

4- Christian Cage
5- Ace Dalton
9- Alco
12- Mitch-a-Roonie
16- TKOK
18- Gambitto

[edit: to remove tags as it fucked up colour formats]

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What else do you want to know?

I didn’t like your initial post, felt disingenuous.

If you are both scum, then I thought you could be trying to divert from the good guy post, but when you put the question to me what if Doddsy is town, then you could be trying to just snuggle up to him.

I don’t know Doddsys play as well as I know yours. I voted you to determine why you were thinking he’s town.

did I jump the gun and come in with a hammer as opposed to trying to be subtle and find out, sure did.

@Odo - here ya go. This is where I addressed why I voted Poyser > Doddsy

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Whether you brought it up or not means fuck all though? If anything, the fact you were more concerned about people thinking you looked town over the Lethal wagon as opposed to just doing the best thing for town doesn’t look good at all lmao
I wasn't at all concerned with people thinking I looked town, I was waiting for people to try and use it to call me anti town and try to utilise the reasoning that had already been used twice this game, incorrectly both times.

Lo and behold you did use it.

Me calling someone town and saying I think they're town, followed by them flipping town does not mean I'm scum that's such bullshit logic and the fact you tried to use it was what made you look bad, amplified x3 because it's the third time it's been used this game. Not specifically by you, but it was used about Alco and lethal and someone else I can't even remember who the second one was.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I wasn't at all concerned with people thinking I looked town, I was waiting for people to try and use it to call me anti town and try to utilise the reasoning that had already been used twice this game, incorrectly both times.

Lo and behold you did use it.

Me calling someone town and saying I think they're town, followed by them flipping town does not mean I'm scum that's such bullshit logic and the fact you tried to use it was what made you look bad

Let's be honest though - it's more than that isn't it?

Your claim was shaky at best and looked thrown together, likely why you delayed it so much, the Lethal flipping town looked like TMI to me - the previous posts about "this rage is genuine" albeit make it look better, the shakiness and anti-town play (very different to what you did as town last game) just doesn't add up for me I'm afraid.

And lol, do you really think as scum I would see your obvious trap of "WONDER IF SCUM ARE GONNA PUSH THIS" and then push it anyway? I was scum last game, did I make those sort of moves? No, it'd be way too risky of a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.