AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On another note Flay, Chris called me Darby which is to say I'm Darby Allin who's regarded as kind of a nerdy but edgy good guy, would that be a reason to think of me as town?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also Chris, any chance you could pay Doddsy a visit tonight and check that character claim of his?

Chloe B

Reaction score
@Tweet since you're the only one here might as well ask

Official Vote: Smark

Get in here.

:hellothere

I know you can you see I’m currently reading the thread so this seems a bit opportunistic. Any reason you went for me in the am instead of comment on something going on currently in the game?

What do you think of this whole interaction between Chris and Smark? Do you lean towards it being natural on Barry?/now Chris' part? Or more fabricated?

vote Doddsy

I think Odo is town so ima sheep here for now.

Also what do you think of Doddsy now?Because I'm still not sure what he's done apart from tunnel Odo.

Chloe B

Reaction score
On another note Flay, Chris called me Darby which is to say I'm Darby Allin who's regarded as kind of a nerdy but edgy good guy, would that be a reason to think of me as town?

Did Chris claim or something?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm still not liking TKOK. For not admitting he wants to fuck me and also for ignoring my post saying Jeff shit on Tay being green just not actual AEW. It really came off as him trying to paint me as a liar.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Yea he's the Character Cop and copped me n1, got back that I'm Darby Allin which is accurate.

Okay you're well versed in AEW I imagine

Based on MJF being a scum character and being 'Backstage Politics Aligned', who would the other characters be?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet since you're the only one here might as well ask
What do you think of this whole interaction between Chris and Smark? Do you lean towards it being natural on Barry?/now Chris' part? Or more fabricated?

Also what do you think of Doddsy now?Because I'm still not sure what he's done apart from tunnel Odo.
I don't think scum have a Rolecop and a Character Cop and if this was a bus it just seems completely unnecessary, since if the goal is to end up with one scum player being "confirmed" town, they're still a prime target for the SK. Barrys and Smarks early interactions also looked pretty non-aligned though by itself it wouldn't be enough to clear Barrys slot. I think Chris is non-scum.

Doddsy is a difficult one cause he's been pretty anti-town in his recent play and I'd hate to reward that kind of play if he's scum, which is why I'd love it if Chris could pay him a visit tonight.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Based on MJF being a scum character and being 'Backstage Politics Aligned', who would the other characters be?
MJF & The Inner Circle I would imagine

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

Kinda stumped on that one tbh cause I don't even think MJF is particularly well-known for backstage politics, nor is any other AEW wrestler, I think they actually keep the backstage politics to a minimum unlike TNA circa 2011.

The only one I would comfortably fit into that stable is Wardlow cause he's MJFs lackey and bodyguard. Probably also the Strongman that Smarks role PM talks about.

.....Bodyguard. That ring any bells? :brodgers

Chloe B

Reaction score
Why so convinced that the Inner Circle is scum?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if OMB is scum. Even though he has admitted he wants to fuck me, something about him this game is off. Town OMB is usually very aggressive and passionate as he was last game. I have not seen that yet this game.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Kinda stumped on that one tbh cause I don't even think MJF is particularly well-known for backstage politics, nor is any other AEW wrestler, I think they actually keep the backstage politics to a minimum unlike TNA circa 2011.

The only one I would comfortably fit into that stable is Wardlow cause he's MJFs lackey and bodyguard. Probably also the Strongman that Smarks role PM talks about.

.....Bodyguard. That ring any bells? :brodgers

I see...

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if OMB is scum. Even though he has admitted he wants to fuck me, something about him this game is off. Town OMB is usually very aggressive and passionate as he was last game. I have not seen that yet this game.
You also tend to think im scum every game and I been pretty adamant trying to help. I do think you still mad bout that pic i thought your hips looked great

Status
Not open for further replies.