AEW Dynamite Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It's not like you're left in suspense, Tweety. :hayden3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
A lynch has been achieved
smark (9) : poyser, haza, chris, mitch, tweet, odo, omb, flay

MJF was not better than anyone after all...

You are MJF
Backstage Politics aligned
ninja, rolecop, vote thief

mjf-aew-696x392.jpg

You are way too good to be here or to be held down. A god on the mic, you are using your influence to get shit done

Wardlow: Once this game, you can get Wardlow to the the kill for yourself or any of your team mates. This doesn't stack with strongman.

Scouting report: At night, you may target a player an learn their role.

Influence: Once this game, you may target a player during the day, and control their vote how you see fit.

You win the game when Backstage politics control majority.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
it is now night 3.

you have 15 hours (noon EST Saturday )​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Backstage politics :deandre

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It was nice knowing you. You're all gonna be utterly lost without me now.

tenor.gif

Chloe B

Reaction score
Okay Tweet, let's have it out here. Any reason I should think you're town? When you looked to be on some snake business as soon as I told everyone I was the DV? I'm pretty much confirmed at this point so you can trust me. I can't trust you yet.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Actually forget that last part till I read back

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay Tweet, let's have it out here. Any reason I should think you're town? When you looked to be on some snake business as soon as I told everyone I was the DV? I'm pretty much confirmed at this point so you can trust me. I can't trust you yet.
I'll admit I've underperformed the way I've been doing for a couple months now, I'd actually be quite surprised if you had actually found reasons to town read me despite this. I did vote you after you claimed d1 and wanted to see what would happen, turns out pretty much nothing happened. I struggle to see your playstyle for what it is and you did seem pretty OMGUSy and scummy during d1, but by now the facts pretty much can't be argued with.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Poyser started the phase immediately voting Smark while there was nothing role-related out in the open yet, that's just never a scum/scum interaction I don't think.

Also I wonder how much stock we should put in Smarks accusations that Chris is the SK, I'd say close to none tbh cause if we don't and Chris actually is the SK, scum are gonna have to shoot him down the line. That to me seems the more reasonable approach than actually wasting a lynch on finding out.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'll admit I've underperformed the way I've been doing for a couple months now, I'd actually be quite surprised if you had actually found reasons to town read me despite this. I did vote you after you claimed d1 and wanted to see what would happen, turns out pretty much nothing happened. I struggle to see your playstyle for what it is and you did seem pretty OMGUSy and scummy during d1, but by now the facts pretty much can't be argued with.

You did vote me to lynch remember? But I'll digress. If you'd be surprised if I read you as Town, what do you think of EVs defence of you during that phase?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Poyser started the phase immediately voting Smark while there was nothing role-related out in the open yet, that's just never a scum/scum interaction I don't think.

Also I wonder how much stock we should put in Smarks accusations that Chris is the SK, I'd say close to none tbh cause if we don't and Chris actually is the SK, scum are gonna have to shoot him down the line. That to me seems the more reasonable approach than actually wasting a lynch on finding out.

None. He scum and we don't trust a word he says. There being only 2 night kills iirc thus far suggests that there isn't a SK

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
None. He scum and we don't trust a word he says. There being only 2 night kills iirc thus far suggests that there isn't a SK
I'd say there actually is a lot that suggest there being a SK cause I don't think the majority of people playing this game would shoot on a d1 like this if they were the vig. In any event whoever shot N0M, be it the vig or the SK, they probably aren't the most experienced players cause he made some pretty obvious Hider hints. Sure they turned out to be fake but you simply don't shoot at someone who softs Hider like that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You did vote me to lynch remember? But I'll digress. If you'd be surprised if I read you as Town, what do you think of EVs defence of you during that phase?
You could put it that way, I'd say there's reasons for voting someone other than pushing for a claim or straight up lynching. Like I said, I was looking for reactions from you and other people, and the overwhelming result is people are reading you town.

As for Evans, I think he's pretty scummy myself so I'm gonna put his unasked for defense of me down as buddying for his eventual scum flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.