AEW Dynamite July 10, 2024 - Owen Hart Cup Tournament Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
just because the story isn't going exactly where u want or think does not mean it's bad or over.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Roy Mustang said:
The fuck are you even on about? This just proves you are not reading fucking shit.
calm down

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
anyways, I will be correct. Hangman will be fine and his story will rule. cope bitches - danielson is the goat
I agree Danielson is the goat and if he wins, I’ll pop. Just know that. My issue is this isn’t the match I would have put the belt on Danielson. I’m not invested in those two squaring off and Danielson was working very baby last night so it’s just weird to me to have the goat take the belt from a fellow super over baby. I’d have had a heel take it and Danielson beat the heel for the big win.

Again, though. I WANT Danielson to be champion, regardless. I’m honestly baffled it took 3 years.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Kross Rhodes said:
I agree Danielson is the goat and if he wins, I’ll pop. Just know that. My issue is this isn’t the match I would have put the belt on Danielson. I’m not invested in those two squaring off and Danielson was working very baby last night so it’s just weird to me to have the goat take the belt from a fellow super over baby. I’d have had a heel take it and Danielson beat the heel for the big win. Again, though. I WANT Danielson to be champion, regardless. I’m honestly baffled it took 3 years.
again I will say it. 7 weeks is a long time. for all we know, swerve might not even be the champ then either

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
7 weeks is a long time to build this match too. and hangman will still factor in , as he did all night. totally cool to prefer something else tho

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Nah Jeff you are being a dickhead about someone not agreeing with a story beat so I'll be a dick back. I've said I would PREFER Page vs Swerve. You are making it out that I am saying Danielson is shit or the match will be shit which is not what I said. I've even said they might sell me on it and they might do stuff that will make it work. The only thing I've said would be bad is turning Page face or having him fight Okada NOW.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
good thing the story is still going then
I’m not sure if this is directed at me, but for me the story I care about is also for the title. Otherwise I’m happy for hangman to just move on to the elite.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you can't understand the danielson comments were obvious trolls after i outright told u, cant help u fam. u can be a dick back all u want, I think its funny as fuck right now

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this is directed at me, but for me the story I care about is also for the title. Otherwise I’m happy for hangman to just move on to the elite.

Nah Hangman should not feud with the Elite until he is done with Swerve. His whole heel persona is obsession with Swerve and taking the title from him. Doesn't need to be All In (would prefer it) but he shouldn't feud with the Elite until that feud with Swerve ends personally.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Kross Rhodes said:
its just a fact. the story continued last night after he lost. I'm just saying , do yall do this with books too and stop like halfway or a quarter way because the story wasnt what u wanted i nur head

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
just because the story isn't going exactly where u want or think does not mean it's bad or over.
its just a fact. the story continued last night after he lost. I'm just saying , do yall do this with books too and stop like halfway or a quarter way because the story wasnt what u wanted i nur head

Or you can criticize a story and say I think this would have been better or saying I disagree with the beat without stopping watching the whole show and hating everything?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and i dont mean that to u specifically or as an insult, just trying to make a point that stories are art and fans dont get to write them. we get to watch them and decide if we like it or not. I prefer to look at what the artist puts out and judge when its over

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Roy Mustang said:
Or you can criticize a story and say I think this would have been better or saying I disagree with the beat without stopping watching the whole show and hating everything?
i said none of the last things u mentioned my brother, no idea what the heck ur trying to say lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Nah Hangman should not feud with the Elite until he is done with Swerve. His whole heel persona is obsession with Swerve and taking the title from him. Doesn't need to be All In (would prefer it) but he shouldn't feud with the Elite until that feud with Swerve ends personally.
I don’t even disagree, but I’m torn because I’ve seen them wrestle a few times already. For me the feud ender is when hangman takes the title from him so where my opinion lies now I guess depends on if Danielson wins the title or not. We’ll see where it goes.

Maybe Tony will have swerve win it back in Seattle for WrestleDream and then we can do hangman and Swerve.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah, u can criticize all u want, im still gonna think its way too early to judge this as a whole. feel how u feel tho. sounds like the show made u feel and thats what art does