AEW Dynamite Grand Slam September 25th, 2024: Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuinness

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean yeah I haven't watched the show, I don't have time to watch everything especially since I'm not up till 5 in the fuckin morning anymore. If I had the time for more modern wrestling in my life I certainly would. I was just commenting on it being a bad YoY and the WNBA thing Meltzer said reading as an indequate excuse. I don't see why that makes me a troll

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
U were being shitty n intentionally bring negative while no one brought up Meltzer or ratings. Don't play innocent or make excuses. Nobody wants to hear this shit do me a favor n keep that lame ass shit for reddit . If all ur ever going go contribute to this section is negativity , kindly keep it to urself or fuck off

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N I say that w love. But it'd

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's generally all u come in here to do in aew sections. If you have nothing to actually contribute to the convo other than fake ass dooming, I'd suggest just not posting at all

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
U were being shitty n intentionally bring negative while no one brought up Meltzer or ratings. Don't play innocent or make excuses. Nobody wants to hear this shit do me a favor n keep that lame ass shit for reddit . If all ur ever going go contribute to this section is negativity , kindly keep it to urself or fuck off
I mean Chris had just posted Meltzer's report of the ratings literally 3 posts out. Should I have quoted the post too, for your sake?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean Chris had just posted Meltzer's report of the ratings literally 3 posts out. Should I have quoted the post too, for your sake?
no, you should just stop being an asshole who only comes in here to try to get herself over with shitty concern trolling. want some facts? #1 for the night. only one of the 3 shows who went up over last week. Where were you in the Raw thread for 2nd lowest rating ever? Oh right, nowhere, because you don't actually give a shit about ratings or YoY, except for randomly today where you felt necessary to go off about Meltzer who DARED to bring up what was on competition that night. Which it was, it did something like 2 million iirc. It's also brought up on Fightful because you know, it's fact. You didn't want to discuss anything, you wanted to pass your shitty comment to look superior and mock the rating. That's why I called you out. You can act innocent and deny it all you want, but I am rather certain if you look inwards, you can admit to yourself you did not have good intentions whatsoever posting that, were not looking to have a discussion or actually care about the rating or what they actually meant, you just wanted to be get a shot off.

So I will not apologize or take any of this back, you do this often with AEW then act like a victim when I call you out for being disingenuous or trolling. If you don't want me to put you on blast, stop acting like a poster on the weekly rating threads on Squaredcircle and grow up. Talk about shit you like or add susbtance to the conversation at the very least. if not, im gonna keep treating you like a troll because that is what that kind of behavior dictates to me.