• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: September 20th,2023

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Probably not tuning into Rampage, but it’s clear that Sammy is the new crown jewel of the don family.

Kross Rhodes

Seeing Mox be able to explode and hit that snap MMDDT with such a quickness makes you wonder why he doesn’t do that for his finisher because it’s it’s got that can hit it out anywhere feel to it.

Kross Rhodes

Mox looks a little big for that Rikishi Driver, but Fenix made it work. Spiked him right on his head. Looked snug. Ouch.

Kross Rhodes

:confused

Now I’m even more lost since Fenix did it again? I will say the second driver looks more clean. He had a better hold of his body and the transition into the the leg cover was much smoother. Referee must have botched the count for some reason.

Though I’m still confused as to why Mox would win the belt and then drop to Fenix so quickly.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Moxley was concussion at the beginning of the match and didn't realize how bad it was until the end, ref was supposed to count 3 bc Mox audibled the finish but he botched

Kross Rhodes

Moxley was concussion at the beginning of the match and didn't realize how bad it was until the end, ref was supposed to count 3 bc Mox audibled the finish but he botched
This makes sense. Especially where it looks like Mox wasn’t even able to help Fenix with that first pile driver spot. Weird that the referee didn’t hear the audible.

I’m glad Mox recognized that he was hurt and didn’t win the match anyway. I’m also happy AEW lets wrestlers call audibles.

Tony can always have Fenix drop the belt at the next PPV if he doesn’t want it on him, but I hope he doesn’t.

Kross Rhodes

It wasn’t the kingdom at all out so they finally going to get their shot at MJF and Adam Coles? We can advance the story please.