AEW: Dynamite December 11th, 2019 LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason Im not sayign they shoudl just act like they dont exist, absolutely not, im saying they dont gotta use them to get cheap heat, you can pay tribute and respect with trying to get cheap heat

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
It IS paying tribute to them though. They're being included in a storyline even after death. In order for the face to fight for their honor, they need to have something or someone to fight against. Leave the "everybody be nice and say nice things" crap for the show solely dedicated to being that person's tribute

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Look, im just sayin, useing a real death as a method of cheap heat is where i draw the line, its wrong, but thats not to say you cant have the person who lost said individual menton their loved oens whoever that may be, my issue is WWE having their heels use someones dead family members or friends as a way to get heet

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
So it's only ok for people to say nice things about people once they're dead?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
In the PS4 league, there was once a storyline where someone heavily referred to raping his opponents sister, it was real fucked up.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Alright..ima have to go for the low blow...about WWE not using the iconics for weeks on end?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
And it sorta is what you're saying. Let's use the old comparison to movies thing that us wrestling fans like to do. So nobody in the Fast and the Furious movies from now on can say anything bad about Paul Walker's character without being distasteful, right?

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason Dude, i already said lets move on, lets talk about soemthing else, or perhaps i should just go, as this is just gonna keep decending downward