• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW: Dynamite December 11th, 2019 LIVE DISCUSSION

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yet they continued it. It would make sense if it ended at Mania. But it didn’t. Extreme Rules and then over The Limit if I’m right also had these two fight. Extreme Rules they dragged JR (another non wrestler who would go on to depart that year) and Jack Swagger (who Michael had no real relationship with at the time instead of Alex Riley who has been in Coles corner the entire time) and then Lawler faced Cole in a kiss my foot match? That’s a reward feud? A kiss my foot match?

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Jack Swagger trained Michael Cole though. Hence the ankle lock. And a kiss my foot match is a big throwback for Lawler, who had a big kiss my foot match in his bigtime feud with Bret Hart. So yeah. And even if it was just filler, it was still pretty entertaining.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Im aware lol, i had to watch a episode of my current fav anime Gabriel Dropout to fix my mood

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Troll, no, actually. I have a weird taste in most things and a liking for debating things on top of that lol. A troll generally can't come up with good arguments for the things they say, they just say things