AEW: Dynamite December 11th, 2019 LIVE DISCUSSION

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Oh wow. I thought it started at 8. Now I wish I woulda payed more attention to the start time lol. Oh well, I'll watch it later

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
strangely enough, it started at 5:05 Central.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Jeffry Fucking Mason Because its fucking real life! how the hell is it paying tribute!?!? someone died and you are using it for your own gain? it doesnt make the heel a good heel, it makes them look like a disgusting human being both in and out of the ring, if your best way to get a heel over is using someones dead family member then you got a serious problem. Its absolutely distasteful to use a fucking real life dead person as a way to get cheap heat because you arent good enough as a heel to get heat alone, no it aint good, its damn sure distasteful, we arent talking about fake storys we arent talking predetermiend outcomes, we are talking about a real life that was lost.

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Ah, that makes sense. Actually now I feel dumb now for not realizing that it'd start at that time

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
In E-Feds someone bringing up dead family members is the least a efed heel does. XD

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Oh wait...what the hell!!? Marty Scurl went to NWA?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
And Insane, personally I find it more distasteful to just ignore the dead person's legacy and just pretend they never existed. I tell my friends that after I die they damn well better make some shitty fucked up jokes about me, because that's a way people who knew me can remember me and let my legacy live on. Nobody wants to be forgotten

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@Redolph! You were so helpful earlier...why have you forsaken me?

Jeffry Mason

Reaction score
Wow spoilers... oh wait I forgot this is the LD thread xD. Guess that's my fault then