• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AEW Dynamite: August 25th Live Discussion EPISODE 100 OF DYNAMITE!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well, I guess it's episode 100...depends on if you count that one they had two on in one week or not :bosque but one was like, a special(and doesn't seem IMBD counts it, so yeah)

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Most hyped I've been for a Dynamite. I wish it was Wednesday already. Feels so good to know we don't even have to wait super long for All Out either, it's right around the corner.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
They really did the Punk debut in good timing, I think a lot of people are excited to see him wrestle, to see if he’s still “got it”. The fact we only have to wait 2 weeks is pretty awesome and fresh. Though I certainly don’t ever complain about Punk gracing my television screen with his sexual healing, I think fans might lose a bit of steam in terms of hype if all he did was come out and talk for weeks and weeks and weeks.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
They really did the Punk debut in good timing, I think a lot of people are excited to see him wrestle, to see if he’s still “got it”. The fact we only have to wait 2 weeks is pretty awesome and fresh. Though I certainly don’t ever complain about Punk gracing my television screen with his sexual healing, I think fans might lose a bit of steam in terms of hype if all he did was come out and talk for weeks and weeks and weeks.

As much as I love a good Punk promo, I definitely want to see him get in the ring and start mixing it up with talent. Pretty exciting to know after All Out there's a good chance we'll see more of him in weekly matches again.

I much prefer how AEW does TV matches as well, like you had Christian vs Kenny which felt like it belonged on a PPV. I love that shit.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
idk if there's graphics out yet but these were announced on Dark tonight:

• Jon Moxley, Eddie Kingston and Darby Allin will team up to face The Wingmen (JD Drake, Cezar Bononi and Ryan Nemeth)
  • Chris Jericho will be on the show to address his future
  • Gunn Club (Billy, Colten and Austin) will face The Factory (Aaron Solo, Nick Comoroto and QT Marshall) with Paul Wight joining as guest commentator.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
lhpl2jpjihj71.jpg