AEW Dynamite: August 25th Live Discussion EPISODE 100 OF DYNAMITE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tbh I recommend most people to NOT watch the Darks despite myself enjoying them :lol you just have to make sure you realize that they're as optional viewing as possible and if ANYTHING semi relevant happens on them they'll replay it on Dynamite anyway. I mostly just enjoy the commentary

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I will say since they've been back on the road and the schedule has changed up with Rampage they've been shorter and more traditional feeling lower card shows tho

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
The Fourth Wall said:
I like not feeling burnt out from wrestling which happened A LOT with WWE. Too much programming and I just got exhausted. You do have the other shows with the lower card talent that I'll probably check out soon, but I like that there isn't too much programming on the main show front. 3 hours of wrestling and it's all quality.
Its not even good programing which is the main problem, its so much bad programing where you're just like okay please go away so I can see Sheamus/Riddle/Kevin/Whoever because so much crap is on there that you don't even care about

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Chris said:
Tbh I recommend most people to NOT watch the Darks despite myself enjoying them :lol you just have to make sure you realize that they're as optional viewing as possible and if ANYTHING semi relevant happens on them they'll replay it on Dynamite anyway. I mostly just enjoy the commentary
I tend to only watch the Dark ones where the wrestlers I want to see are on it

Reactions: Chris