AEW Dynamite April 10th, 2024: Copeland vs Penta!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaiser

Reaction score
AEW probably still has to catch up with WWE. I mean, look at this:

:(

Meanwhile a few readers here go like this:

Don't worry, I got something for you:

Reactions: Swamps

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A better main event woukd have boosted number a hit more I reckon
I get the humor in booking a Samoan named Joe versus a Rhodes the same week that Cody finishes the story but yeah, I would’ve stacked the show little better to retain you know people after seeing the segment.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AEW probably still has to catch up with WWE. I mean, look at this:

:(

Meanwhile a few readers here go like this:

You seem mad about the assessment of your obsession, but you do nothing to prove me wrong. You are yet again, posting more clips of women kissing each other.

I don’t personally care what you’re into but I’m just saying that if you’re a wrestling fan, please go find some thing wrestling related to talk about.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Well, if you wanna be technical then yes, that is indeed sexual content. :shrug:

Kaiser

Reaction score
You seem mad about the assessment of your obsession, ...

You are wrong. You probably like to play the hobby psychologist when you don't like facts.
I just mentioned the lame kissing from Dynamite segment (ontopic) and a few peeps felt triggered for whatever reason. Your poster of the year posted "boring", "incels", I am poster of the year, etc. oneliners, which was offtopic, but you defend him. That's fine, but if you're overly critical of me at the same time, it looks lame.
Btw: Above I talked about something wrestling related. I mentioned Tony Khan's action this week in the show (again ontopic). You know what happened then.

I don't know why so many people here are allergic to Lesbian Pollen, that substance that causes women who are in wrestling feuds to develop attraction to each other. It just adds the spice

I never said anything against woman kissing, lesbians etc. I talked about using the lame stunt with mouthwash in the glass and people freaked out over it, because that is the hardest critic on AEW they heard this week. I was surprised when realizing that.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
What is happening?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What is happening?
This guy thinks that women supposedly, allegedly, unverifiably using mouthwash before kissing is the biggest criticism of Dynamite this week, and certainly not Chris Jericho having a bad match or anything, and is framing it in a way where apparently we're all marks for it.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Kaiser I’m done arguing with you about this. You were given a temporary ban to try to rethink your style here and you’ve come right back with it so I’m giving you an ultimatum; you’re here by banned from talking about this topic. Your next post better not be in this thread, better be in a different thread, on a completely different subject matter. If you mentioned some thing about a woman’s only fans or a kissing segment between two women, or anything of the matter you’ll be receiving another ban. Thank you.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Bobby Barrows said:
This guy thinks that women supposedly, allegedly, unverifiably using mouthwash before kissing is the biggest criticism of Dynamite this week, and certainly not Chris Jericho having a bad match or anything, and is framing it in a way where apparently we're all marks for it.
that match was so weird lol thankfully getting Moriarty vs SHibata to make up for it tomorrow

Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Kaiser

Reaction score

Totally wrong. You don't have a sense of humor btw .

@Kaiser I’m done arguing with you about this. You were given a temporary ban to try to rethink your style here and you’ve come right back with it so I’m giving you an ultimatum; you’re here by banned from talking about this topic. Your next post better not be in this thread, better be in a different thread, on a completely different subject matter. If you mentioned some thing about a woman’s only fans or a kissing segment between two women, or anything of the matter you’ll be receiving another ban. Thank you.

Ultimatum, eh? Because I did so much wrong (sarcasm), while your BFFs called me stupid, incel and talked offtopic all time time? ROFL. If you want to ban me for no reason, you will do it anyway sooner or later. But I won't do you the favor to say someting about "you know what" now. Feel free to make yourself and Bobby look bad again, I can do nothing about it anyway, when you make up a reason and I cannot answer on that afterwards. You forbidding me in advance to talk about stuff. Again, your strange interprations into the stuff I said are totally wrong. That is only in your mind! Jeez, in this moment you even forbid me to talk about something, I talked about last time two years ago, which you are still pissed about. You know, that certain website. I support LGBTQ+ and women btw, before you or Bobby try again to frame me.​

miro-ahhhhh-768x480[1].jpg

We were just talking about a stunt which was used in the show this week and this is the right thread for that. People were amused about my silly comment regarding mout wash, all fine. Nothing else happened from my side. Then you and bobby started drama. You and Bobby talk smack, but you except other users not to talk back. That is your cup of tea, not mine. Nobody asked you or Bobby to react on my little posts about the technical execution of a stunt. :) Don`t act like something really bad happened from my side on this board.​

I seriouly got on clue, why I am in your head already, but please don't do the Tony Khan on me. Didn't help him months ago anyway and it will make you look bad, as well. But if you want me to ban me for your ego,then at least be honest. Stop making up stories or suggestions, like I would be anti-this or anti-that or me had insulted people in a cruel way etc. It is up to you. You would lose a pretty funny and entertaining (and good looking) user, who is able to think outside the box.​

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I repeat…

What is happening?

• Haha
Reactions: Death By Looch

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I ain’t reading all that. The point of the matter is there are people that wanted that ban of yours to already be permanent. I’m giving you a chance to stay. It’s completely on you. If you can’t move on from the subject, then you’re gonna be gone. Nobody’s pissed about anything. You’re the one seemingly upset that you can’t be creepy without being called out.